Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop panel lines

hey guys,
    i am working in a drop window. I will most likely be working in a clown room drop panel but i still have a chance to work in a morgue scare too. I need some quick lines just to startle them. I need somedifferent ones instead of im gunna get you or help me. thanks a bunch
    mitch
    the screamatorium

"Chainsawdayandnight"

Would your name choice kind of be a hint that whatever lines we might make up for you would not be used or heard above the noise of the chainsaw revving?
    Maybe your saw already does all yer "talking"?
    Dress like an old wrinkled Granny and push a small plate at them and say, "I made this just for you! My feelings will be hurt if you don't eat this."
    Then an unblinking long stare would be the next order of business.
    Just a guy dressed like Grandma scares many .
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

no i just have to say something quick and i am either dressed as a clown or a mortician.

Comment

Going through my house tour I have several scare-stations with a prop or two. Maybe once every year someone, a customer, moves or steals one of my props which forces me to then become instantly "creative" to compensate for the lost item.
        This is how I have come to find some of my best nuiances of being scary to most situations. You might plan and plan and think till you re-furrow your brain, but then the moment of truth arrives and all previouly considered things suddenly become replaced by those immeadiate energy stimulations, often leaving you a real pearl.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

This will be best for the clown room.

It takes a few seconds, but if you can find a way to fit it in:

"La, La, La, La, La.... We're gonna get you!"

Or "...We're gonna kill you!"
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
          X