Hello everyone!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!!

I have been on the road for a couple of weeks now, my first haunt of the season was wisconsin feargrounds, i have to say it was truly amazing!! everyone there knows there shit and can back it up!!! and i am very happy i could be a little baby part of it , the second haunt that i went to was Nightmare new england a new haunt on the block..but truly the best first year haunt i have every seen!!! tattoo from terror on the fox runs the show and it shows , everyone that is part of this event will make this one of the biggest haunts in the world no bullshit...

So with that said....... Timmer and tattoo i salute both of you for some kick ass haunts, your dedication will only help this indusrty to grow

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com
    Last edited by screamline studios; 09-29-2008, 09:50 PM.

i cant speak for timmers haunt (which i am sure is awesome), but tattoo has done an amazing job with NNE...four haunts in one location, and all are differently themed...we were treated like royalty from the moment we arrived to train actors and makeup artists...the hospitality shown was second to none...i cant wait to go back in two weeks, to see the new friends i made and help them keep new england screaming!!!

maddi poole
    WWW.SCREAMLINESTUDIOS.COM
    440-392-2666

Comment

Thank you Jason and Maddi for the kind words, Nightmare New England has definitely been a big job and I am looking forward to the season! I am lucky to have such great friends in the Industry to help lend a hand! Thank you to Jason, Steve, and Madison from Screamline Studios and Omro and Sean (two of my best actors from TOTF) for coming out to help train my staff. Our family night was a huge success and we have over 2100 people that have RSVP'd for our Grand Opening this Friday!

I have a few photos with a bunch more on the way!
      Thanks to Kristie (our photographer from TOTF) for spending time with us this weekend.

Steve Martini as Strangles

Meat Locker

Raven's Claw

Take care,
      Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

The photos from Kristie look kick ass... and as i speak on my end of the computer all i can say again is holy shit!!!!!!!! Rock out with the cock out ,lean back with a sack attack....

Blaszczak OUT

Comment

Creepy stuff!
          ~Bill Mlinac
          The Deadland Haunted House
          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Motograter,

I am sure if you seen this haunt up and running you would give it two thumbs up...

Jason Blaszczak

Comment

LOVING IT!

I was out at Brett's place Eastern State and Terror Behind the Walls, BUT...

I will be hitting up the Fox, and WI Fear Grounds on the weekend of the 25th! So get ready Bad Boys for some hard Monsteritas again and RFR hanging and recording all night long.

Love the images, now I am pumped.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
              http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
              "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
              http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Tattoo,

The photos look fabulous! Congrats on NNE! Keep us posted on your season!
                Last edited by SpFXChic; 09-30-2008, 10:01 AM.
                www.mindseizure.com
                www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

I just haven't had a chance until now to throw my hat in the ring chocked full of compliments. So here goes -

Morgan Manor -

I think this will be my 3rd season with Timmer and Ann Marie who I've come to consider my extended family. When we were up there a few weeks ago, it was a great time as always, lots of work, but lots of laughter as well and always well taken care of. I look forward to opening night (this Friday). I can't wait to help make this haunt rock along with the rest of the cast and crew who work so hard. They've got a great dedicated staff who consistently give it their all! 110%

I think they are going have a great season.

Nightmare New England -

It was so nice to get to know everyone in New Hampshire & so much fun to work with such a class act.

Thanks so much to Tattoo and Mike, not to mention the great staff who are too numerous to thank by name (I wouldn't want to leave anyone out). You guys treated us so well.

I was impressed from the moment I got there & the sampling of the pics are drool worthy, especially that handsome Strangles and his naughty side kick Mangles. Love it!

The set up, scenes, actors, makeup crew, production staff, and more will guarantee the success of this venue.

You know having such wonderful people like this in my life really makes me feel good. I think this is just a small example of what this industry is all about and it makes me proud to be part of it.
                  Steve Martini
                  Screamline Studios
                  www.screamlinestudios.com
                  steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

I just wanted to thank the great group of people at Screamline. It was great meeting you and your assistance was greatly appreciated.

Kristie, those photos rock!!
                    www.DeceasedClothing.com

Comment

Mike, are those 2,100 who replied all from the media???

You are going to be one busy guy this Friday!

Sarah

P.S. I'm going to try and make it up there next year.
                      Sarah Meier
                      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
                      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Working...
                      X