what to say...help now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to say...help now

Hey guys, normally I'm very independent on this but my boss just took the creature away for another room and i have nothing to say. Some of you have already read about damien warwick at hauntedhuntington.com . Whats happening is I'm in my study and the group opens the door and interrupts me....unfortunately i was originally supposed to be conjuring the hellhound...well now my effects been taken away and idk what to do since i start TONITE....I wasnt sure if I should tell them more of the story and send them on there way or be ticked that they are on my floor without my permission....IDK ANYMORE

Read, mutter

Read Telltale Heart (have a beating heart sfx and look at the floor a lot), or mutter about trying to find something in "the book" or something. You're in a study. Do what crusty guys in studies do!
    ~"Who died and made you f*cking king of the zombies?"

~"Bill, get your own funeral. Timmy and I are going zombie."

Comment

A Telltale Heart-esk scene? Yeah, I can see that working.

"Welcome to our study. We have books upon books of fantasy, romance, and....wait...*shhh*....do you hear that?....That sound *hold hand over ear*...That horrible sound! Please tell me you hear it! No...It's not happening, she's dead. Dead! I chopped her up and put her the floorboards! My god, her heart's still beating! *grab nearby book and start pounding the floor with it* Stop it!...Stop it! Stop it!"

Comment

Working...
      X