What's your best find so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your best find so far?

We're just a small home haunt - taking it into the backyard and garage. Though we have an incredibly small lot, we try to make the best use of our space.

But this year I have big plans for my best find - a baby carriage! Totally free. It was down the street at the curb. (We have no shame when it comes to Halloween prop supplies!)

Hubby (yes, I'm female) has a hard time with this since there's been a rash of "deposited" babies in the news lately, so he handed the prop over to me. But it's Halloween and we're allowed to be as warped as we wish, right? As a compromise, I might go with a Rosemary's baby type of deal - painting a doll to be evil. He had hung some painted chain (looks bloody) over the handle of the carriage to dry and it just looks so appropriate right there!

What's been your best find?
    ~"Who died and made you f*cking king of the zombies?"

~"Bill, get your own funeral. Timmy and I are going zombie."

Nothing twisted but creative with stuff just lying around. My hubby has had a lot of luck with pallats. I've seen others say they're a waste of time. He's made lots of things with them: Coffins, stockade, cemetary fence, signs, poles for our walls. Its more work but the weathered look of the wood is instantly spooky and they are free.

I also used tomato cages to make a witch, one up and one down. One down gives the dress a shape and the one up holds it in place. Get a head, wire coat hanger for arms and a old costume and your done.

Comment

Working...
    X