Props...spitter mech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props...spitter mech

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread....

But I am looking for a great how to on making spitter mechs. There is not much online and would figure it would be, but nothing. I know of a place to buy them, but feell $400-500 for them in too high, based on looking at the pics of their product.

I am looking for any how tows that show for submerged or dry applications. OR just a lgeneral direction to go looking. If I get a basic idea of them then I can run with it and adapt if needed.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks !!!

I haven't seen a how-to anywhere online. But I can link you to the one that I sell for much less than $400-500.

http://evilusions.com/shop/product_i...roducts_id=489
    Last edited by gadget-evilusions; 10-03-2008, 10:37 AM.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

then there should be the triple-threat

Spits, swears and pharts!
      It's the person you intentionally left at home when you got in the car to go to the haunt!
      (Or out to eat, go to a movie...)
      Did I omit belch?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

evilusions,

Looks pretty basic. what is the unit for the spray? I basically have the adapters, hoses, solenoid, I'm just lacking that knowledge fo that last piece that creates the spit or mist effect. If you could PM me the details that would be great. Or I guess a parts list is basically what I am after. Please let me know when you can. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Gothy

Originally posted by GothycDesigns View Post
          evilusions,

Looks pretty basic. what is the unit for the spray? I basically have the adapters, hoses, solenoid, I'm just lacking that knowledge fo that last piece that creates the spit or mist effect. If you could PM me the details that would be great. Or I guess a parts list is basically what I am after. Please let me know when you can. I'd greatly appreciate it.
          It is a pretty simple design, pm me and I'll let you know.

Comment

PM me and I will tell you if your right.
            Brian Warner
            Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
            Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
            Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

WHY is this such a big deal to put out in the public ? My god you would think its a nuclear bomb design or something. Just tell us ALL what the secret is and keep selling the thing to the people that don't have the time nor want to make it themselves and the rest of us poor home or charity haunters can enjoy making it ourselves. I ask because this has come up on I know of 4 boards and never gets an answer besides using a paint sprayer and that is just too big to hide well.

Comment

im going to take a stab and say it works like this

there is a pump for the water, you could probably use like a small pond pump.
                then you got the air solednoid that controlles the air flow.
                Then a 3 way valve type deal that you can hook up water in air in and then both out to tubing. From there hook up the pump to the same power as the solednoid so that when the solenoid runs the pump pumps water out as well.

am i close?
                did i loose anybody?
                Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Working...
                X