Testing Privacy Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing Privacy Feature

I was just wondering how this is going to be private if it doesn't ask for a separate login when you click on it, so I wanted to test it out. So can everyone see this or only members?

I'm in! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

i have to say i like it i am not a pro haunt owner but hope to be soon. i would like to see what is going on but am an adult and know it is my choise. after dealing peps and companys for so long i have realized alot of times it is ones communication skills or lack of which help or hinder ones expectations. when seaking with potential vendors make sure there is a cledar understanding of the ground rules and what is expected make sure you know what you want and are expecting and that you have a clear understanding of what is available.

most of all remembe we all have problems and customer service is our number one concern. we do make mistakes both as the customer and as the pervayer.so when issues arise be willing to communicate and work them out be willing to listen and give positive feedback when such should be given and make sure to evaluate your opinion and check to see if your issue could have been prevented our a better outcome had with some good old understanding that stuff does happen and some times it is w who are on the other end and need assistance.

this forum was a gret idea i hope as i am able to see it now that i will be in the future and that private will continue to included me.

this Haunt world site has brought so much information to light and so many great peps to speak to and to hear from. some times i amy foret myself to say thank you are to say how much i appreciated soemthing. so to all bad and good who have made this site one of the greatest discoveries i have uncovered in a long time thank you.

Keep up the good work and hav a very profitable season.
      The Care Taker
      John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

I do not have my cookies set so that I automatically log in when I come here so I am usually surfing as a guest. That being said, I was able to read this forum without being logged in.

Comment

ok...

I'm here too...lurking...

Comment

Not sure that clears it up since you have to be logged in to post, right?

I'll try it from a different computer tomorrow. But if the media and others are the ones that everyone is worried about seeing this register, then they will be able to read it anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X