My Butt Hurts!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Butt Hurts!!!!!!!

Thats right , I said MY Butt Hurts! Why? you may Ask yourself, allow me to explain! I Pulled a Haunted Attraction right out of my butt , Thats right, straight out of My butt and got it open last night!
    After a full year of Disappointing let downs, we were able to Open DarkSyde Acres!
    Couple of Special people in the Industry I want to say thanx to.
    BooCrew Productions for coming out and giving us a Hand with the Pnuematics.... Good news is BOOCREW was able to salvage five of our pnuematics, Bad news they are unsalvagable...... I dont Know why I assumed that a Prop created by a company that is known for having their Props break first weekend, would be any better five year later. BUT BOO CREW THANK YOU for your HELP and the AWESOME road SIGNS! which someone Promptly stole over Half of them first night!
    Unsavory Characters, Mr. Beech, without your guidance, I would have never made it into the wonderful world of sculpting, molding, casting. But special thank you for coming out on our Opening night to BRING ME BATTERIES and one of your KICK ASS Vortex tunnels!
    Lance at the HOMER MILL.....
    Man what can I say about this guy and his CREW! Point Blank without his Help and support, I do Not think I would have gotten this beast off the ground! Lance THANK YOU for EVERYTHING! Above all else Thank you for your words of wisdom that got me thru opening night.
    The whole concept of if something breaks, dont sweat it due to the fact that the customer doesnt know that paticular prop is supposed to jump up, saved my state of mind last night!
    Beyond that guys , Thanks to everyone in the industry that has supported BodyBag Entertainment and helped us see our DREAM COME TRUE!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Are you saying your haunt is the s**t. Good on ya! Post some pics for us.

Comment

On that Note , Thank you John for all of the artwork you did on the Nautical Nightmare project, Although the project sank, I appreciate your HELP! Yes Im saying the Haunt is the S..T!
      I am working with nearly 30 GREEN ACTORS, and I can honestly say that by the third hour I had gotten rid of 99% of the ARGHs and replaced them with Rapid interaction, I utilized a distraction, startle, and hammer style of ScareTactics with this event, and according to the customers they LOVED it!!!!!!!

By first break ALL of my GREEN ACTORS were HOOKED ON HAUNTING!!!!!!!!
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Blending newbies in is so fun! You know the type"what do i do, What do i say"

I had five newbies added to my hayride last night and the first hour they were struggling so hard. Inbetween wagons i had the veterans work with them a little and within the hour the show went up ten notches!

really fun to see them after the show when their just a ramblin about how they scared people!

Comment

Originally posted by bodybagging View Post
          By first break ALL of my GREEN ACTORS were HOOKED ON HAUNTING!!!!!!!!

They always are, who can resist it?

Good Luck, and remember… Tucks Medicated Pads

KDaddy
          Hauntus Emeritus
          Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
          Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

No doubt Kevin, You should have heard the stories the actors were spewing.... I cannot wait to see where this gang goes!

Comment

Pulling From the "Behind"!

As large as this house is, it had to be a slow pull, otherwise I would have never lived through it!
              Thank God it rains every so often to wash it down and eliminate the stinky!
              Congratulations Bodybagiing (or would that now be "Bowel-Bagging"? As per your post.)
              When the night is over do you all sit down and discuss the events of the night?
              This can also be a huge learning exercise and very enlightening and FUN!
              My last two groups were all adults, slightly alcoholed and it was fun!
              Ad-libbing and smart-azz humor were the order of the night, lots of laughs!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

We have been planning nightly Bonfires, to sit around afterwards but it seems no one really wants to hang out due to the fact that we are having 30 degree temps at night year for some reason! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                On that Note We went out and redid the signs once again, only to have them steal the remainder. I expected this in Detroit, not so much out here in the country~!

Comment

Congrats on the opening. KY, its not just for adding slime to the makeup and props, you might just find an entire event with it...LOL......

On the stolen signs, you know, if they end up on someones wall its year round advertising among the kind of kids that are into the haunted house thing. You didn't lose signs, some kid just signed up to advertise for you all year round to all his friends.
                  http://www.innerfears.com/
                  http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Congrats on Opening night, glad it was a success. Nov 1st is coming, We'll get those Props scaring the yell out of the patrons, Thanks for all the kind words. Keep up the great work Rob, Haunt looked awesome when we were there, I can only imagine what it looking like after the details were added.
                    Ken
                    www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Working...
                    X