Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Positive Feedback on SPFX Masks and Spooky Props!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive Feedback on SPFX Masks and Spooky Props!!!

Once again we've experienced OUTSTANDING Customer Service from both SPFX Masks, www.spfxmasks.com and Spooky Props, www.spookyprops.com! Our Spooky Props chainsaw, which took quite a beating last year and this year, finally had its first malfunction. John repaired the wire with no questions asked for FREE! We even got a tour of his classic arcade game business, Eldorado Games, Ltd., http://www.eldoradogames.com/ What an awesome business! John has a Twilight Zone pinball game I've got my eye on! If you are into classic arcade games, definitely check out his website!

Rusty at SPFX Masks once again provided us with another AMAZING mask! I didn't know the quality could get any better but somehow he did it! I got the mask in a rush order, THANKS RUSTY! I had it in time for a live remote at Raycliff Manor on the NBC Weather report. The weather cast anchor broadcasted from our boiler room and the provided us some awesome footage. As soon as we can get the edited clips on the website I'll post an update.

At any rate I wanted to take a moment to provide feedback on 2 professionals in this industry that demonstrate the ability to provide top quality products that are well worth their investment and with OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Thanks again Rusty and John!!!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Hey Kelly is there much difference between the Spooky Props and an actual chainsaw.

I mean the website claims it's as loud as a gas one, is that true?

Comment

It's loud, it sounds real and best of all our Fire Marshal loves it! We can use it anywhere INSIDE the attraction and it never runs out of gas or lets us down with starting it. It looks real and it's lightweight so anyone of any strength can become a chainsaw wielding maniac! :-D

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
      X