Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hagan Haunted Mansion wiped out by thieves???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hagan Haunted Mansion wiped out by thieves???

not much to say, please see this vid

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp7WoqhprE8&feature=user

If they manage to get up and running it will only be due to a great deal of generosity!

Jerry, Mike et. al.

I am so, so sorry to hear about this. I hope they catch the bastards that did this to you all.
    Kevin
    MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Help Them

You guys, we can't let this happen. That's bullshit.

Let's find out exactly what they need and help them get back on track. THAT'S what this community is about.

I'll be back on this.

Sarah
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

I called Jerry of Hagan Haunted House.

He was with the press and couldn't talk at the moment. I asked him to call me back when he could, and that I wanted to know what we could do to help.

I'll post more when I hear from Jerry.

Thanks,
        Sarah
        Sarah Meier

Comment

Ideas

Haven't heard from Jerry yet. I'm sure he's quite busy with the media.

I'll give another try tomorrow. In the meantime, it would be so awesome if y'all
          could think of ways to help.

Would y'all be willing to do donate equipment you're not using this year? Not everything you have, LOL, but something?

Or maybe we could do a group PayPal account for donations?

Thanks,
          Sarah
          Sarah Meier

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about this. This is a subject that really hits home for a lot of people, I'm sure. I once had a haunted house setup vandalized and stolen from, so I can greatly relate to the crush that comes along when a group of assholes step so carelessly on something that is your passion... However I cannot relate to the amount of money, work and love that you all put into such an attraction, and my heart goes out to you. I wish you all the best; that they catch those sons-of-bitches, but more importantly that you can find the strength to go on and not let this haunt what you are and what you have done.
            - - Luke - -

Comment

This is really bad news for anyone. Sorry something like this happened. But its no reason to hang it up. It looks like everything else is still intact. Run it with your actors! Thats the best part of a show anyway. You can get by without animations and all that other stuff. Dont let who did this get the last laugh!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Watch ebay for the goods...

Criminals are just stupid enough to try and sell stolen goods! MORONS!

Comment

So very sad

What can you say. It is just so very sad.
                  It has happened to our local charity several times in the past, and it is always heart breaking to say the least.
                  Kevin R. Alvey
                  info at gore-galore.com
                  www.gore-galore.com
                  www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                  www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                  www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I hope the find the a%#bags that did this. You might also want to watch craigslist or some impressive home haunts popping up. Good luck and hopefully you get the stuff back.
                    If murder is the ultimate expression of art, then I'm the Pablo Picasso of death! - RevCo

http://www.myspace.com/collateraldamageanddesign

http://www.scaredesigns.com

Comment

Hagan Haunt Burglary update

Hi all,
                      Jerry here,
                      No thieves caught yet. Still working on it.
                      We had some generous computer donations from Best Buy and cash from the City Council. While we are not "whole" again we are opening and it will be a great show.
                      I'm still trying to replace some of the stolen items, like our air compressor but all is good.

We do have full time security now thanks to volunteers who don't mind sleeping in a haunted mansion. Sure eats up volunteers quickly though.

We'll be open Oct 24, 25 , 31 and Nov 1. Dress rehearsal is Oct 23 and anyone in pirate garb gets in free on that night. We still need volunteers and it isn't too late for teens to get involved.

The dedication from our kids and staff has been wonderful to witness as we've rebuilt. It's more than just a haunt. For many of our kids and volunteers it is an absolute life long passion.

Best regards to you all and thanks fro spreading the word. Donations still needed....

Jerry Jewell
                      Founder, The Jewell Performing Arts Center, Inc
                      a 501c3 educational non-profit
                      Producers of ScaryU and the Hagan Haunted Mansion
                      ScaryU.com
                      SkullTroniX.com

Comment

Jerry, I'm glad that things are moving along for you and you're finding some great volunteers. I only wish I were closer and able to be there myself to help out. Please keep us posted on how it goes, and share pictures.

Pulling together in times like these is what it's all about.
                        ~"Who died and made you f*cking king of the zombies?"

~"Bill, get your own funeral. Timmy and I are going zombie."

Comment

Jerry,

i hope everything works out for you.

it is so stupid that some people actually want to steal like that, it doesnt make sense! why cant people just build a haunted house without having to worry about idiots trying to steal the stuff they payed for and worked hard for?

anyways,

best of luck Jerry!

hope everything works out!

best regards,
                          Austin
                          Skidduhlicious

Comment

Working...
                          X