Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare New England

Hello All,

It was a huge undertaking and we opened all four Haunted Houses and the Midway this weekend to record breaking attendance! (Record breaking for me personally) After working with Terror on the Fox and the Bad Boys for 18 years you start to get an idea of your attendance over time. A good opening weekend for us at Terror is usually around several hundred.
    I was blown away this weekend when we swung open our doors to Nightmare New England and over 2500 people arrived! To all my friends in the Industry who helped me transition to my new home, I thank you.
    Our customer feedback has been outstanding and our main focus at this point is bigger queue lines. We have several sponsors who have really stepped up to get involved with the event. WBCN - The Rock of Boston, Monster Energy Drink, Londonderry Ford and more.
    If this past weekend is any indication of how people will be spending money on Haunts and Halloween, I think we will all have a tremendous season!

All my best for a safe and successful Haunting Season,

Tattoo
    Last edited by Tattoo; 10-05-2008, 07:34 AM.
    Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Congrats Tattoo!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

WOW... awesome news Mike! Care to share what you did marketing wise to get that many people out there? Again, congrats and having such an awesome opening... hopefully the rest of the nights your open you'll see MORE people! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Hey Tattoo! I'm so glad to hear this excellent report! We also had a record breaking opening weekend with an increase of 75% over last year!!! Celebratory drinks will be in our future my friend!!! CONGRATULATIONS, you've earned it!

Kel
        Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 10-06-2008, 09:59 AM.
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Tattoo! Thats awesome man, I hope it keeps on getting even better for you guys! It was great being able to work with all of you in the planning of NNE, Im glad it turned out so well so far, and the pics ive seen look fantastic! Take care.

-Nate
          Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
          [n8 creative studios]

Comment

You whole entire state loves Halloween, its the home state of Salem.

There is no better place on Earth in October than Mass.

I'd love to come up there right now and spend a few days up there. Get some videos of your place would love to see it.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

And to think we gave you guys a discount on some Spookywoods FX suits! LOL

Congrats Mike, I knew it would be awesome with you at the helm! Post photos and videos we all want to enjoy the thrill of NightMare New England.
              Tony Wohlgemuth,
              Comes up with the fun stuff!
              Kersey Valley, Inc.
              www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Congratulations, Tattoo!!

I hope you really will post some pics and video.

Cheers!
                Sarah
                Sarah Meier
                Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
                "Words they remember you by"

Comment

NICE!! I know i've been working with you this year on the video....i could tell how hard you worked!! Glad to see its all paying off!

Can't wait to create next years' video!
                  Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Originally posted by elswarro View Post
                    NICE!! I know i've been working with you this year on the video....i could tell how hard you worked!! Glad to see its all paying off!

Can't wait to create next years' video!
                    And a kick-ass video it was!

Sarah
                    Sarah Meier
                    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
                    "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Nightmare Newengland

I had the opportunity to vistit Nightmare New England this past weekend. Let me tell you, I was very impressed! I live in Danvers (right next to Salem MA) and its only about an hour drive from there, about the same if your coming from Boston! This is the first haunt, (aside from the ones in Salem) that I have visited this year, and let me tell you, it is going to be hard for everyone else to meet my expectations now! I also got the chance to meet Tattoo, and even though the haunt was jam packed with people and he was very busy, he took the time to come out and welcome me and talk with me for a few minutes. Great guy overall! I cant say enough about him and the attraction and everyone who is working at the event! Good work by everyone!

I'll be checking out the new Spooky World and Haunted Acres later on in the month, and more than likely heading back to Nightmare New England to check it out one more time!

Thanks again Tattoo, good luck with the rest of your season!

Justin
                      The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Originally posted by Haunting Copy View Post
                        And a kick-ass video it was!

Sarah
                        Thanks for the compliment! It was fun working with Mike......super great guy!
                        Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

WOOT WOOT!!!! thats awesome news tattoo...now i am super pumped about coming back up there...catch you in a few days!!!!

maddi poole
                          WWW.SCREAMLINESTUDIOS.COM
                          440-392-2666

Comment

Way to go Tattoo sorry I wont be able to see it this year..Ive heard it was awesome
                            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

This haunt is by far the best new haunt i have seen, I give this haunt two thumbs and toes up, i wish you guys the best of luck and i am very happy I was a very small part of it all.

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Working...
                              X