Big thanks to Graystone Manor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to Graystone Manor

Just wanted to give a big thank you to Shane, Shaun, and the rest of the crew at Graystone Manor for a fun filled time last night. We took 16 folks to visit (a few of us had been singing the praises since last year and alot of the main crew wanted to go) and everyone loved the haunt! The detail is amazing, the scares plenty, and Shane is a hoot to talk to! If you are close enough to get there and have a chance you should go check them out. Great people and an awesome haunt!

Cody Minor
    UCP Fright Factory

Due to some recent contravoersy Shane at Graystone Manor chooses to stay away from hauntworld.com

He did ask me to post this reply for him...

"Thanks Cody. Feel free to visit anytime. Also, any other haunt that would like to come visit are welcome too. -Shane"
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

I cannot speak for shane, but i have noticed the posts have dropped off drasticly. this could be because of the season??? but this site feels a little bit different...

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Yeah, Shane has told me that he won't be posting anymore on HW.com... he's tired of the, well, we won't get into it! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Well everyone hear me out.
          Shane has been my biggest help ever in the haunting industry so far.
          He is the most modest and helpful person i have ever met in this industry.
          We need more people like him in our industry to step up and represent!!
          Shane will not be seen on here again.
          Let it be known to everyone on the forums that Shane was THE BEST.
          Also trust me that what goes around comes around and i don't care who you are karma gets ya!
          Everyone deserves to be treated equally especially in the haunted attraction industry where the sharing of ideas is our the sole core of the industry.
          Also i will be leaving the forums. I am 16 and i am starting a professional haunt next year and have found out quickly that our industry should be represented by someone else..... SHANE!!!
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Well, not to "get into it"... but I agree, this industry needs representation... BUT NOT BY ANY HAUNT OWNER!!!! I think we need someone who DOESN'T own a haunt to really represent us all. Again, I nominate JJ at RFR... he's busted his ass to bring this industry together!

Haunt owners have personal agendas... and will first take care of themselves before others! So, NO HAUNT OWNERS!!!

That's all I got to say. -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I agree with Tyler, but lets not start another huge thread. A man wanted to say thank you to Graystone Manor, so we should leave it on good terms while we still can.
              - - Luke - -

Comment

Working...
              X