Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, need help...

whats up everyone
    So let me get to the point, I am working at this haunted house called fright town in Portland, Oregon. I am in this sort of huge crate thing in a room (think of a caged lion but not and i can jump on the sides because its reinforced) (room is called hammers and slats if that helps) and I play this psycopath/cyberbilly. Now i know what to do as far as mannerisms and movements go. But I'm tired of just saying "AH" or not saying anything because I cant think of anything to say. I need help on some stuff to say.
    I have an example if it helps...
    "DO you have any idea what its like to be TRAPPED (hit the side of the crate) like a caged animal!? ITS IRRITATING!....why don't you folks be nice and let a fella out huh?!"
    hope my description can help you guys come up with some ideas

"Hi there fellow. Yep, I'm trapped in this cage, wanna let me out? No you don't, my name is Genie, or is it satan? Maybe Dracula? they have all been imprisoned in boxes every so often but not for long. Better not let me out, get away from that latch!"
    Then if some smart ass touches the latch , have a hidden switch inside the cage that temporarilly interupts the room's lighting, going to full darkness for a second or two.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

sweet, its good to see atleast one person cares to help lol

Comment

make random farm animal impressions...that would be funny lol. Or hang upsidedown singing the spiderman song.

Comment

Lobo, I *really* liked your idea of trying to "convince" people to let you out. Just like you said, you could vacillate between being all nicey nice and then getting enraged when nobody moves to let you out.

That would creep me out!

Sarah
          Sarah Meier
          Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
          "Words they remember you by"

Comment

get some sound effects going on of random animals and demons and stuff and play it as if its coming from inside the cage, make it really loud and bang on side of cage, but dont start soundtrack or banging until there right next to it.

or get an air cannon and blast it right next to cage, and everytime it goes scream like something is getting you from inside the cage.
            Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Haunting Copy: Haha, thank you, I kind of just thought of that while I was typing that message lol.

Undertaker: Nice Ideas, I am supposed to be the one attacking though. The sound effects thing sounds REALLY good too...now only challenge will be to find animal sound effects
              Last edited by Lobo; 10-09-2008, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Hmm. That air cannon idea is pretty good! You could make it seem as though someone were torturing you, and you could scream and "grab" at the customers and beg for mercy.

And then, of course, get really pissed when they won't help.

Sympathy and revulsion, a great combo! >

Sarah
                Sarah Meier
                Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
                "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Working...
                X