Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good email server

what is a good way to send mass emails.
    i have a microsoft word file of about a thousand emails adress and i want a program that i can import them into and send emails to thousands of recipients.
    what works?
    what dosent?
    Any tips?
    thanks
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Are these people who have signed up for your emails?

You don't want to get into trouble for being thought of as a spammer, kwim?

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Sarah Meier
    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
    "Words they remember you by"

Comment

nope, just friends, family, and other contacts of mine,
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

I wish I would know, but I don't think if I can help this out. Are you sending emails to all haunters as well? What kind of business are you into? I want to know before I can help you out.
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

here let me tell you what were doing
          were entering into the fearnet contest and the voting supposedly starts tommorow and we want to send out emails to everyone we know, so we complied all of our email adresses togethor of friends and family and fellow haunters, news media, ect and want to send out the mass email on how to vote.

Comment

Ohh, I see.... Good luck!
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

The service called "Constant Contact" used to provide a free trial period. I don't know if they still do, but here's the link:

http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp

Sarah
              Sarah Meier

Comment

Yahoo is okay, but Hotmail is the best! I use it a lot!
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I just heard about this one from a group of people I highly respect. I plan on trying it for myself.

www.icontact.com

Sarah
                  Sarah Meier

Comment

your my hero!!
                    this is one of those programs i really want to purchase and not use trial
                    it got all my contacts in just by copy and paste not even in the usual format. AMAZING

Comment

Good, I'm glad you found it helpful.

The people who recommended it had mentioned how easy it was to use. I guess it's true!

Best,
                      Sarah
                      Sarah Meier

Comment

Working...
                      X