Clear All

• Creative Visions Lifecast DVD cover.

yes
    0%
    no
    0%
    www.Doomsdayproductions.com
    www.RealmofTerror.com

Looks great Steve! I vote YES! I'm looking forward to getting a copy of the video!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

You need to add a I don't know.

Yes it looks good, but it's not balanced. You have the tape detail on the back, but not the front. The front pics look smooshed together, but the back pics are more artsy.

And I know you're trying to get your name out there for more work, which is a good idea ..., but your logo is as big as the people that created the DVD.
      ~HauntedWebby~
      www.lazarusmaze.com
      www.bbqandghosts.com
      "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

I like the pictures on the front because it helps me to understand what the tape is about, but maybe you could get a bit more creative with the framing of the front pictures??? Just a thought...

Kel
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

This design was done off of a sketch given to me. Basicly I was given a certain guideline and I went from that. The reason i did nothing to the front images was so that They remained clear. I didnt was the images that are meant to really sell the DVD to become distorted. As for my logo, it probably is a bit large, again I was trying to go by the drawing asmuch as I could.
          www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

well ok ... can the back since the images look like they are taped on be on a notebook page? is it possible to have all that text look hand written like it was torn out of a notebook. Then the taped in pictures will make more sense. If not I'd get rid of the tape and do the image border like on the one on the bottom to give it a more uniform look.

I can imagine it's very hard to have tons of creative ideas and have to follow what's given to you
            ~HauntedWebby~
            www.lazarusmaze.com
            www.bbqandghosts.com
            "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

I'm undecided.
              Steven
              Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

To be totally honest, the big lens flare on the front makes it look about 10 years out of date.
                FREE APPLE IPOD: - Just Sign up and tell your friends!

Comment

I would like to do more on it, but Im in europe right now and have no way to work. I would like to re-do it, but alas I am unequipped for that task.
                  www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

So, in other words, you would like to be doing graphic design work right now but instead you're peeing?
                    No big deal Steve, we all do that !
                    I just went outside and peed on some moquitos who were making rude noises and gestures outside the window.
                    "We want blood not rancid lemonade!"
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

um...sure?

Just smile and walk away, smile and walk away.
                      www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Working...
                      X