my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my life

my wife is not faithful to me, she doesn't know that I know about it. waht should I do?

....is this a joke?

If not, I'm afraid you came to the wrong place for that kind of advice. I suggest you contact a marriage counselor and chat with him about your troubles.

Comment

End it

NOW!

or forever hold your breath!

Comment

What does your girlfriend think of this? (A little levity)
        I have sure been there, had that happen to me. Not ever "fun".
        If I spend all day sawing, drilling, building something, the odds are real good that the next day it will still show the results of my concentrated efforts I directed that way.
        You can also spend all day talking with someone trying to convince them of something, think they agree with your point of veiw, then the next day do it all over again because, "I know you are right, but I just don't feel that way about that." (A quote from an ex)
        what can be more frustrating?
        Dealing with humans takes skill calmness and yes, even luck.
        If you know for certain that she has been cheating on you the first question to ask yourself is , can you live with this knowledge?
        Don't stuff it under them have it fester to eventually explode 6 weeks or 6 months later.
        Is your prerequiste for loving someone that they must remain faithfull to you forever? (Just asking)
        People cheat for many reasons. Sometimes it's just one basic reason going back to before the dawn of civilization.
        I kept trying and re-trying to establish a good marriage/relationship with my first wife because we shared a son, but this still wasn't good enough of a reason for her and she went on to ignore him for most of her life, no fault of his own of course.
        After identifying what you can tolerate in the relationship...all that you can do is try.
        I recommend to everyone that once you decide to be with someone to be as nice, kind and loving and forgiving as you can be, every hour . When you make a mistake, forget something important, somehow make them upset, apologise as soon as you realise this has happened, apologise and really mean it.
        This is very important because many keep a running tabulation of screw-ups that never fades only grows as time goes on, until it becomes unbearable to both of you.
        Not a good way to live.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X