Video Permission Waiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Permission Waiver

Hi all! One of our Fright Team members is producing a video of Raycliff Manor footage and he is requesting that I have the entire cast sign a permission waiver giving him permission to include them, as well as allowing the video to be used on the website and Internet. Can anyone tell me where I can find a permission waiver? Thanks!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Can you Wait a Day?

Tomorrow I might be signing one of those, after the filming is done this time.
    I might be a slow learner, but I eventually get tired of finding my end of the gooey stick in my hands. (as they drive away and their phones get shut off, e-mail accounts turn worthless..)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/449761/E...ording-Release[1]

There are more to choose from. If you scroll down the page, you'll see them.

Sarah
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Kel,

Do what theme/amusement parks do... make purchasing a ticket to your event permission to be filmed while there. If you read the back of ANY park ticket, it will say something like:

"... by purchasing this ticket you acknowledge and grant permission to be filmed and/or photographed by ___________..."

Hope this helps! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks Sarah! That is exactly what I needed! I appreciate your help!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

My tickets have always had that photographic reproduction of their image statement printed on it, I guess you might have to have this if you are going to court with their likeness which seems silly if they are the accused vandal/thief, why would a crook willingly allow such evidence to be submitted by signing a waiver?
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Now we need a link to rubber stamps bearing J. Edgar Hoover's signature!
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Channel Seven filmed here.

Last night. Also The Joliet Paranormal group brought some equiptment here for a ghost survey which was also filmed .
                There was no mention of signing a waiver, none was offered..The TV show of Ravens Grin will air Oct. 25 and then be on their website...
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim any idea what network carries this ? Just wanted to watch and not sure which channel to TIVO

Comment

channel 7 Chicago, maybe it will be shown the 26th instead ?
                    The show is called something like 190 or I-90?

They put the shows on their web site, eventually.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X