A Busy, long Day........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Busy, long Day........

A phone call this morning...the movers "bailed", I went over and lugged other people's furniture around between two houses for several hours.
    Then went home , lugged bricks from my brickpile at the southeast part of my yard to the northwest part then into my basement. This will be becoming a new brick wall in my basement soon.
    Then went loaded up about 30 pallets, brought them home(they were free, made in France, thin little boards nailed together instead of stapled!!)
    Pulled about a third of them apart, stored them in my chicken coop. Then at 7 , a group of 13 showed up for a Hide & Seek party in the house.
    After an hour of babysitting and helping them through the house , it took me a full 15 minutes to reset the house, and it's still only 9:01!!!
    A busy but typical day in many ways.
    We had alot of very fun customers come through the house this weekend, nice, wonderfully, appreciative people!!
    It's not all only about the "money".
    Lots of FUN!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

A mover, a mason, a babysitter, a haunter, what don't you do? I'm amazed, I have trouble getting a haunt off the ground, let alone birthday parties. I'm surprised all of that hasn't driven you crazy yet.

...oh wait

haha
    - - Luke - -

Comment

Jim,

you never cease to amaze me!

Comment

Jim: is there anything he CAN'T do?

The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

I don't do anything very well that is why I try to do so many things , so maybe some of it will come together to make a dollar or two?
          A local man I have known all my life once marveled that I was making money doing the haunted house and even having murder mystery nights in the house. He muttered the word, "Genius" to which I repeated Thomas Edison's quote saying it equals one part inspiration and 99% persperation, or something like that?
          Then the man said, "Yes, and I have been terminally lazy all of my life!"
          "HHHMMM?"
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X