X- Mas Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X- Mas Display

I know some of you guys change your haunt into a Christmas display during the holiday season. We just found out yesterday we to are doing such a thing.

For those who do it is there any wholesale holiday sites to buy lights and what not? Any info or advice would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks in advance
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Does anyone know of any sites similar to this but with a Christmas theme? That will probably be the best place to start, since regular members would know where to find the best deals.

Comment

Planet Christmas

Yes shawnc, there is such a place. It's called Planet Christmas and it can be found here
      http://www.planetchristmas.com/

Comment

Hello Sean,
        I'm a member of Planet Christmas which has a forum similar to this one.
        As for finding lights/props, Planet Christmas has several vendors on it to choose from. It's like a one-stop-shop for me.

As for changing from one season to another, I do that very thing, since 2004. You can visit www.bricktownamusement.com to see what I'm talking about although I haven't updated current pics from the last year or so. Going from Halloween to Christmas takes some work and some serious thinking but it can be done.

If you have any questions, you can post them here or PM if you wish.
        Good luck,

Tom
        Tom
        Creator of the Dungeon
        WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

This is something I want to do, if I ever get a full time place. Anyhow, maybe contact jinglebellfest.com He gave a seminar at a convention a few years back. Have a great weekend and see you around 7:45 Sunday. My crew is excited to see your place...
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
          X