Nightmare New England Rocks!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare New England Rocks!!!!

okey so this is my second trip back to see the crew at NNE...and i am glad i could make the trip...words cannot describe what is happening there...it is an experience, not just a haunted attraction...a little of something for everyone with four different haunted houses and a midway that has rock walls, food, zombie paintball, and other entertainment...there are a fair amount of interesting things to see as stilt walkers and gore galore's costumes roam around freely...the entire haunt is set up at a fun park with batting cages, putt putt golf and go-cart racing...so there is plenty to do if you arent in the mood for frightful festivities...
    you know the haunts are all detailed because Tattoo (bad boys scenic design) is at the helm managing things and bringing everything together..
    speaking of the bad boys...i was lucky enough to be there on a weekend where shady b was in town to guest act...and omro i think has taken up semi perminent residence in NH...other guest actors included mad max (bill) from brutal images and greg hopkins (owner of brutal images)...
    the actors have amazed me by keeping up the energy all night in the houses...and are already dedicated to making NNE the best around...the makeup crew is filled with talented people slammin out gory zombies, nasty medical staff, and 3-D makeups...they are WICKED PISSAH!!!
    in short if you get a chance get out there and experience this place, it will put a smile on your face and fear in your heart....

maddi poole
    WWW.SCREAMLINESTUDIOS.COM
    440-392-2666

Sounds like it was a blast Maddi. Hopefully Omro told you I said Hi. I was literally right next door to you guys. I was at Haunted Acres and Fright Kingdom this weekend.

I'm hoping to hit up NNE some time this season.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Thanks Maddi!

It was a pleasure having you visit as always! It's been a great month and I look forward to the rest of the season.

Rock Climbing and Bungee area.

Midway and Buried Alive Queue

Stage and Monster Midway

Fun on the Midway with Lester Brown

Take care all,
      Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
        Sounds like it was a blast Maddi. Hopefully Omro told you I said Hi. I was literally right next door to you guys. I was at Haunted Acres and Fright Kingdom this weekend.

I'm hoping to hit up NNE some time this season.
        yeah i heard you were right next door...and you couldnt even drop in to say hi to one of your biggest sponsors...lol...seriously though, if you get the chance make it to NNE...and if you do, make sure you take dunko the clown for a swim...

maddi ~
        WWW.SCREAMLINESTUDIOS.COM
        440-392-2666

Comment

Tattoo, I sent you a PM

Comment

Hey maddi,

I'm glad you came back for another round! It was a great time. I feel so blessed to be here and act the whole month. It sucks that JJ couldnt stop by. He was so close yet so far at the same time

-Omro

Comment

I second that, I have been twice already this month. Not only do the attractions all kick a$$, but Tattoo's hospitatlity has been great, he's really a great guy, I'm glad I got a chance to talk with him a few times. I am really looking forward to seeing how this attraction grows in the future! Do yourself a favor, if you only get a chance to visit one attraction in New England this October, make it Nightmare New England!

Keep it up, and thanks again Tattoo!

Justin

P.S. May I ask where the nickname comes from, I didnt see any visible tattoo's? Just curious?
              The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

I'm not surprised at all. Anything Tattoo is involved in can only be hugely successful. Congrats to Nightmare New England and Tattoo!!!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the comments and support! It has definitely been an exciting season and i am looking forward to seeing all of my friends at the conventions this year! I have a lot of ideas to discuss.

Wishing you all a safe and successful season!

P.S. I'm counting the days to the drink Kel!
                  hehe
                  Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

Justin,

The tattoo's are there, it was just cold the other night.

lol

Take care,
                    Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

Tattoo... you and I are both counting the days my friend! What a ride this year has been for both of us my friend. Without the phone calls back and forth I'm not sure my sanity would have remained in tact! I guess I'm making the assumption that it has... or that it ever was in tact to begin with! LMAO! By the end of this season our guests may be dealing with a raging maniacal, sleep deprived mad man! I'm loving every minute of it!!!

I can't wait to hear all the details about your season Tattoo! You are a one man professional haunted attraction theme park producing, marketing, Fright Team building and managing machine!!! I know I left out a number of other hats you're wearing this year too! Keep showing us that the dream can be realized my friend and thanks for inspiring us in the process!!!

Kel
                      sigpic
                      Kelly Allen
                      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                      www.RaycliffManor.com
                      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                      X