guys i need help with tips on building this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys i need help with tips on building this

Greetings. One of our hallwalkers likes stealing balls from our ballroom to rake across the wall to make a grinding sound when she comes behind people...I've come up wid an idea to save my balls......thats so wrong.......but a glove with metal covered finger tips (think a comfy freddy glove without blades)....the only thing is....what would be the most comfortable, yet sturdy way to attach the metal? Any ideas guys? love yall!

Gorilla Glue maybe?

If you'd like to get some pre-made metal tipped gloves and have $90, Monster Mitts are a good buy.

Comment

there are a few companies that make them actually. they are expensive, but well worth it.

for me last year, i found a peice of 2x4 that was brick sized. i used it to drag across walls to make noise, as well as slamming it to startle people on the other side. mind you, dont slam it all night, or your hand will be in so much pain.

Comment

as much as i love those gloves, we are a haunt with a budget plus i dont have time to wait...making the finger tips isnt hard its just how would i mount them to the gloves do you think?

Comment

Gorilla glue?
          ~"Who died and made you f*cking king of the zombies?"

~"Bill, get your own funeral. Timmy and I are going zombie."

Comment

ya i was thinkin the same thing lol but...im so mechanically challenged lol what kind of metal do you think i should use for it. It needs to be easy to mold and fit to the gloves, comfy, but its gotta be strong to survive the wall lol any ideas?

Comment

you could try gluing pennies onto gloves for a quick, cheap & easy fix

Comment

http://www.rollercoasterpro.com/spec...er/index.shtml

Comment

Working...
                X