Haunters for Hooters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunters for Hooters

I have been trying to contact the people responsible for this charitable organization to learn more and use them as a charity for my home haunt this year. I haven't gotten a response. Does anyone know the status of this charity? If you do so, then can you hook me up with them?

Thanks!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Simple Google search brought up this: Haunters for Hooters

Contact info: Jen Sharlow 651-592-1585 / hauntersforhooters@yahoo.com

Personally I know nothing about this charity other than supposedly 100% of the profits go two specific women. There is a paypal donation link on the website. If you can't get an email response, I would suggest calling Jen at the number listed above.
    ~"Who died and made you f*cking king of the zombies?"

~"Bill, get your own funeral. Timmy and I are going zombie."

Comment

Hey, thanks a lot for this information! I do appreciate it!

So, anyways, I got a stupid spammer saying "Halloween For Charity (We Care)".

Here's the quote of the post from spammer:

We realize that most Americans have been touched either directly or in-directly by "Hurricane Katrina". As the Halloween season approaches, it is important to us that you know that "WE CARE". While we do not have a large budget, we have donated as much as we could at this time to the relief efforts.

We know that most of the Halloween Community has huge hearts and realize that even a donation of $10.00 to us can help.

We know that you care, too!
      www.halloweenforcharity.com

End of Quote:

Is this real or what? I don't believe them at all!
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Haunters for Hooters

Hi-as one of the 2 women formerly involved with this I would encourage anyone interested in helping a bona fide charity to consider an entity such as the Susan G. Komen foundation or the American Cancer Society. They both do an amazing job.

Kathryn DeSautell
        Kathryn DeSautell
        Lafitte's Landing, Dark Shadows Entertainment

Comment

This is a site within "The Halloween Network". It does not ask for any money directly. It just encourages giving to your favorite charity.

Why would you call this stupid spamming?
          Is this Chris?
          Originally posted by 31Halloween31 View Post
          Hey, thanks a lot for this information! I do appreciate it!

So, anyways, I got a stupid spammer saying "Halloween For Charity (We Care)".

Here's the quote of the post from spammer:

We realize that most Americans have been touched either directly or in-directly by "Hurricane Katrina". As the Halloween season approaches, it is important to us that you know that "WE CARE". While we do not have a large budget, we have donated as much as we could at this time to the relief efforts.

We know that most of the Halloween Community has huge hearts and realize that even a donation of $10.00 to us can help.

We know that you care, too!
          www.halloweenforcharity.com

End of Quote:

Is this real or what? I don't believe them at all!

Comment

Working...
          X