See ya at MHC!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See ya at MHC!!!

Looking forward to making some new friends and hanging out with old ones this weekend at the Midwest Haunters Convention...last year was fun as hell, and I expect this year to be even better....if you have any interest in lifecasting or moldmaking, you should attend my hands-on lifecasting workshop Saturday...there will be a special surprise guest that everyone knows that will be helping with the class...also, be sure to grab one of my new lifecasting DVD's, "Lifecasting for Silicone Applications" from booths #45-47 or #53..a must for any pro, amateur, or fan of special fx make up or animatronics...it's discounted down to only $20 at MHC, with a dollar of every sale going to IAHA's new charity ICAN, which is like a disaster relief fund for haunters...will also be working the IAHA booth for a little while on Sat...see you there!!!
    yep...
    0%
    nope...
    0%
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

HERE WE GO!!!

Watch the webcast of The Monster Makeup Wars! if you arent going that is...
    www.Doomsdayproductions.com
    www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Sorry. I'm not a Mid-West person. I feel so Un-Loved.
      ------------------------
      The child is grown, the dream is gone.
      I have become comfortably numb.

Comment

It's just the negative emotional effects of the full-moon tonight, that's all it is Scarlett.
        You might feel this urge to go running and howling through your neighborhood but another part of you knows better.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X