We've conducted a survey and the response has been overwhelmingly positive in regard to doing a Rocky Horror Picture Show event in conjunction with our haunt for Spring Break (SCREAM BREAK). Can anyone give me some direction as to who I need to contact to obtain the licensing and permission to play the movie for a paying audience? I've searched the Internet and all I've been able to come up with is licensing for schools or libraries. Any help would be greatly appreciated!