Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel Channel Scariest Attractions Announced...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Channel Scariest Attractions Announced...

10/26 10p Eastern Time
    10/29 9p and 1a
    10/31 4p
    Note, however, that our Network programming plan and schedule is always subject to change.

SHOW DESCRIPTION
    AMERICA’S SCARIEST HALLOWEEN ATTRACTIONS 3 is a one-hour special for The Travel Channel that features the best haunted house attractions - just in time for Halloween!
    Every year in September a frightening fever sweeps the nation from the biggest cities to the smallest Midwestern towns. It’s the annual opening of eerie exhibitions – haunted houses, creepy mazes and frightening fairs. Haunted castles and houses of terror re-create scary scenes and tales of terror for all chill seekers.
    Thousands of folks line up to experience crazy characters, cool special effects and sheer horror! Each year there are new trends in the business of fear – including live performances by actors trained to scare the toughest customer. These attractions have moved beyond the neighborhood haunted house and have become popular tourist destinations across the country.
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

It will be a good one once again for some haunt fun. Looking forward to the DVR-ing of it.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

On this one we have what:

-The Darkness
      -House of Torment
      -Frightworld
      -The Scarehouse

... any others? -Tyler
      Last edited by Nightgore; 10-14-2008, 07:46 PM.
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

If they would visit Graystone,everyone would be impressed.

Comment

When with the other show air? The America's Most Haunted, i think its called, to be aired on Sci-fi channel. I watch that channel all the time but have not seen anything listed for it. Ever since Larry mentioned it in the latest HauntWorld mag. I've been looking.

Thanks !!

Comment

Very interesting~ I'd love to watch it when it comes on Travel Channel TV!
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
            X