Well, Graystone wins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Graystone wins.

I wanted to visit a few haunts and compare them to Graystone.I visited Netherworld,Pirates of the Emerson,the Darkness and a few others since moving back home in Kentucky.I lived in north Alabama for most of my life.I went to Graystone while I was visiting friends and Graystone in my opinion is by far one of the best haunts I have ever been to.While there,I got to talk to Shane and the staff.I got to say Shane is one of the most likeable people I have ever been around.They made a lot of changes in the place since last year and I was proud to be associated with them.He really knew how to work a crowd.They just love him there. Larry,why not try to be a little like him.Just have some fun.

PS. Larry this is just my opinion.No need to delete this post.And I ment no disrespect to any of the haunts above.They all were very creative.But,Graystone scared the living @#$% out of everyone.

Welcome back to KY! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Why would I delete someones opinion, you are just sharing your opinion. I'm sure all three rooms of his haunt are outstanding! LOL. Isn't that what he said he has three rooms? So since it is so great give us a detailed description of what you saw. I'm interested.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Actually,Larry,there are over 40 rooms.It takes between 35-40 minutes to tour the whole thing.And no I will not give a detailed description of it.I will say this,it is one of the few haunts that you will go inside and outside during the tour.Shane would probably tell you to buy a ticket if you want to know the rest. Good Luck to all the Haunts and Haunters out there.Be safe.

Comment

Thanks for the report. Shane was the one who said his haunt only contained three rooms I thought he was serious. Sounds great. I wish Shane a successful haunt season and glad to hear you had so much fun!

If you are coming to the Haunt Show in St. Louis next year you'll get a chance to see our haunt again. We look forward to having you out.

We had Kelly Collins from MHC out last night... ask him what he thought about our haunt this year!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

A One Time Thank You Bama & Everyone.

Horror movies at Graystone Manor Free. Corndog at Graystone Manor 3.00. One admission ticket to Graystone Manor 15.00. Life without HauntWorld Priceless!

Here is a one time THANK YOU BAMA and Everyone Else For the 3rd straight weekend in a row we have had a sell out crowd. Tickets go on sale at 7:00 pm and were having to stop selling at 10pm instead of 12 due to the crowds!!!! Were doing all we can do to keep up!!!!!!

Also a BIG THANK YOU TO MY CAST AND CREW WITHOUT YOUR HARD WORK SWEAT AND DEDICATION I AM NOTHING BUT A NAME AND A GUY WITH A CHECK BOOK. I DO SO LOVE AND RESPECT YOU ALL. I WANT THE HAUNT INDUSTRY TO KNOW YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMB, DAVID, DAVID M, JEFF, JUSTIN, MARK, SHAUN, VINNY I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH!
            TO ALL MY ACTORS YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST DEDICATED BUNCH THERE IS OUT THERE AND YOU GUYS HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FROM ME! YOU JUST HAVE NO IDEA!!! Also the 30 plus fire fighters, police, paramedics, emt's thats there for crowd control, panic attacks, and just plain chaos! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Again thanks for all the thumbs ups, high fives. and rave reviews that means alot to me. I just felt the need to come make a comment to the person who made the post about Graystone. For everyone out there feel free to email me at shanedabbs@aol.com or call me at 256-710-0515! HAVE A GREAT HAUNT SEASON I KNOW I WILL! Shane and its Gone But Not Forgotten Shane For The Last Time!
            sigpic

Comment

It Turns Me On!

To hear and read nice compliments about someone's haunted efforts.
              A common question here from customers has always been:"How many rooms are in this house?"
              My standard rely :"All of them!"
              (If they weren't inside the house, they wouldn't be in the house!)
              I think in this real estate terminology, (haunting) many hallways can count as "rooms" since alot of fright and entertainment can happen therein.
              Congratulations on a successfull season so far Shane, and everyone!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X