(586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

I'm really into it. Cool show.
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Comment

I am digging it so far. I was leery at first but it has grown on me. Its no Pushing Daisies or Kindred, but its good viewing.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

I'm really enjoying the series so far. It's following the book very closely at this point. Hopefully they'll stay fairly true to it.
        www.mindseizure.com
        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

I'm a BIG fan as well. Great show and I'm totally hooked! The great news is, it's already been picked up for a 2nd season! WOOT!

SpFXChic: So the books are good too? I just picked up the first one, but haven't had a chance to start reading it yet...

Comment

I haven't watched it yet, but I was totally suckered by the ads they had in the magazines - I wanted to buy the true blood drinks!
            Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRupert View Post
              I'm a BIG fan as well. Great show and I'm totally hooked! The great news is, it's already been picked up for a 2nd season! WOOT!

SpFXChic: So the books are good too? I just picked up the first one, but haven't had a chance to start reading it yet...
              Yes, the first book was very good. A tiny bit different than the show, of course, but good. I almost wonder if they'll stick to it in the show like they have so far. (You'll see what I mean.)

There is a box set coming out on 11/4 with all of the books, which I plan on buying. I haven't had any luck finding the second book in stock anywhere, without having to order online.
              www.mindseizure.com

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Katie View Post
                I haven't watched it yet, but I was totally suckered by the ads they had in the magazines - I wanted to buy the true blood drinks!

If the ads got you, have you gone to the website?

http://www.hbo.com/trueblood/?ntrack...eat_sec2_image

Click there, then click on "Fans." Toward the bottom of the page, there are extra sites you can go to. "LoveBitten" is pretty funny. At the very bottom right, you can go to the "TruBlood" beverage site - which describes all of the Blood Types, etc. Good if you have a little free time to surf.
                www.mindseizure.com

Comment

I would love to try and drink Tru Blood beverage!

I'm getting excited to see episode 7th this Sunday night. I am really curious to see what happens when the vampires go into the bar where they get started fighting.
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Has anyone read any vampire novels lately? I've already read True Blood - It is based on a book series called "The Southern Vampire" written by Charlaine Harris.

The series is pretty good if you're looking for something to read!

I read both Bram Stoker's Dracula and Stephen King's Salem Lot long time ago.
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by 31Halloween31 View Post
                      Has anyone read any vampire novels lately? I've already read True Blood - It is based on a book series called "The Southern Vampire" written by Charlaine Harris.

The series is pretty good if you're looking for something to read!

I read both Bram Stoker's Dracula and Stephen King's Salem Lot long time ago.
                      The Southern Vampire Mysteries (aka Sookie Stackhouse collection) is, indeed, the collection of books. The first book, that True Blood is based on, is titled, "Dead Until Dark."
                      www.mindseizure.com

Comment

I have a lot of people saying about how addicted they are to HBO's True Blood. It's not particularily horrific, but sexy naked people and vampires seem to be a winning combation always.
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

And I heard that in episode 6, you get to see Anna Paqiun's boobies!

Is that true?
                          Brad Bowen
                          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Ohh, that's in episode 7. LOL

Originally posted by brad View Post
                            And I heard that in episode 6, you get to see Anna Paqiun's boobies!

Is that true?
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                            X