Hell's Gate in Paper and Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell's Gate in Paper and Online

Click here to see the online version of our newspaper article.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Very cool ! Congrats to you guys ! Great job !
    The video in the article is very nice. You guys should be very proud!
    Last edited by scareshack; 10-19-2008, 06:26 AM.

Comment

heck yeah we are, thanks
      we made front page news!!!
      our home haunt made front page news!!!!!
      plus a 2 full page article in second news!!!
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Way to go Nick! Congrats on the coverage and on your dedication to what you love! Imagine where you'll be in 3, 5 and 10 years! Have an awesome season!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

That is too cool!

But you won't be able to open to the public? With all the publicity, it seems the only way you are going to be able to keep traffic down is to let people go through so they will then willingly leave the area.

Comment

let me say this...
            sometimes you got to break the rules and live life. That being said we just printed off 200 fliers and 500 buisness cards that im leaving right now to go pass out.

I WILL NOT LET MY NEIGHBORS LITTLE COMPLAINT STOP ME FROM ACCOMPLISHING MY DREAM!
            the reason im doing this even though were not legally suppoed to is that ever niehgbor except her thinks its amazing and is dying to come and my friends wait all year to see this. i could never denie hundred of people the opportunity to visit the haunt because our neighbor has nothing better to do but stur up trouble. life is too short to spend worrying about that kind of stuff.

Best of luck to all of you for the rest of the season.
            Thank you for all of your support!
            nick

Comment

God Bless your parents for being supportive and allowing you to do this, that's worth more than anything.

Congratulations on everything
              - - Luke - -

Comment

Nick,

Your haunted house has inspired me so much this year. We are doing our walls out of wood this year at our home haunt.

But ours still probably doesnt stand a chance against yours.

Great job and hope you have an awesome season.

We open this friday!

Also sent you a PM.
                Skidduhlicious

Comment

my parents are gOD.
                  there amazing there so supportive.

Comment

looks really good, the video is awesome!

did you guys have an problem with the building inspector with fire issues concerning the burlap and fabric hanging? did he want you to flame proof everything? I have a hallway with lots of burlap and i didnt know if i was required to treat it.
                    also where are you guys planning on storing everything?
                    Drew and Shane
                    www.deadenddungeon.com

Comment

dude thanks for all the support.
                      people like what im doing so much its the greatest feeling in the world.

um walls- go with wooden walls yes, you made good choice. in the form of how we supported them. we ran braces at angles on back in places of more than 3 consequtive panels without perpendicular wall. the rest was secured across the top. The entire thing is like blowing me away when i think about how much work when into just making the entire thing sturdy.
                      However we had 50 mph winds, and rain and the thin didnt even move so were set!

The problem with the inspector was this.
                      They thought it was amazing and wouldnt of done anything but our one neighbor complained and they had to check it out. They said no roof or floor but everthing else is fair game, that was building inspector.
                      The fire inspector never came out, but weve had firetrucks at our house every night that we open because of the fog lol. so we finnally told them our schedule so we dont have problem. but yeah we got one hallway of blackplastic on walls to smooth them out cause its 2 feet wide and sheets and stuff so its soft then we hung burlap/dorp netting and everything else in the world that is flamable in the way so they can bearly walk through. oh and to top it off we threw and air cannon in there lol. dropping people to there knees. We did this after inspector came so idk, but thats all fire marshall.

Thanks everyone you all rock, love the support it means SO much.

Comment

oh and we open friday too.
                        we got this huge 600 watt, chauvet cyborg light to point out the front of the cemetary and out into the street it is the most unbelievable looking thing ever cause the fog lets you see light beam its amazing.
                        the thing is so big were just advertising street no address.

my dream is coming true!

Comment

Working...
                        X