Smartest move by myself to date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smartest move by myself to date?

Last night at around 10PM I am advised by one of my q line workers to keep an eye on a guy in line. I study him from a distance and start to get the feeling he is drunk. After a bit I walk up to him and his breath stinks, and he is obviously drunk I inform him he will not be allowed to enter my haunt because I am afraid of what he might do as well as for his own satety blah bah blah. Now he is with a group of 9 others and they are actually on my side and mad at him for being such a dork. After much arguing and f%%s on his part, my security gets him to leave the line and I go get him a refund. Now I am stuck with a drunk in my parking lot still swearing and complaining and his group is about 1 hour from entering. I made a decision and got his group to the front of the line and through the haunt. Reason? I figure that the less time this guy is on my property, the better.

Your thoughts?

Ron
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Well played!
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Thanks Adam! BTW, people are just digging your clown! Every time I follow a group, they either are screaming in terror or saying how sweet they think it is!!!

Comment

Good decision! You have better things to do than babysit, and I'm sure everyone in the line appreciates not having to put up with him either!
        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Im so glad to hear that Ron!
          Nothing like a GIANT CLOWN lunging 8' at you!
          I cant wait to use it in my HAUNT for the first time.
          I have all kinds of new ideas im trying out on my VICTIMS this year!
          Very exciting!
          sigpic
          PEACE, ADAM
          www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Would have just kicked him out, no refund, and security to watch him in the parking lot. If he did anything stupid, arrest him! That's exactly what I'd do. -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Tyler $13 out of my til is not gonna kill me. If I can get an ahole out of my place for $13, not have any problems and not get the cops involved, I think that is a MUCH better choice, but to each their own.....

Comment

Smart move to get them in and out! I would have done the same!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Ron, thanks for sharing the experience! In haste and with all the distractions from the crowds and everything else that comes along with being extremely busy, I would only hope that I would have had the insight to offer the rest of the group the opportunity to go on ahead of the line. What a great way to let them know that you are not holding their drunk friends actions against them while taking care of the safety of your team! I'll keep this in mind if and when I encounter the same situation. As a matter of fact I'm going to email your story to our Security! Awesome job my friend!

Kel
                  sigpic
                  Kelly Allen
                  Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                  www.RaycliffManor.com
                  www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                  www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I admire your ingenuity, Ron!

And on a side note, I keep mis-reading your topic line as "Smartest move to date myself?" It definitely caught my eye, and I had to read this to see what it was about! I must be a bit dyslexic.

Comment

Naw, I am a lousy date when I date myself. I seldom dress up for myself, I order expensive food, drink way too much, flirt with other girls and get myself jealous and then tease myself into thinking I am gonna put out then I end up having to take a cold shower and then never call myself the next day

Comment

I think thats a smart move.

As a homehaunter that attracts a lot of people, I could only imagine on that. No one wants there quests seeing that kind of stuff.
                        Even if he is waiting in the parking lot waitng for his friends...key is to remove those kind of people asap......this is just my opinion.

No one wants a person like that around.

To you pro haunts that have to deal with that kind of stuff....hats of to ya.
                        Very smart move on having those types removed!
                        Last edited by scareshack; 10-21-2008, 03:36 AM.

Comment

You did the right thing Ron! Nice job handling a bad possible situation.

We had two drunk girls this past weekend that maybe security didn't notice, they were cool though! They provided hayride queline entertainment as they could not keep their hands off each other,nough said!

I wanted to change the Larry the Cable guy CD to "I kissed a girl and i liked it" cd though, would have made for a nice show!

Comment

I think you did the right thing. And by making the drunk's group go through faster, it avoided a potentially bad scene between the drunk man getting bored and having to involve security/police. I know from experience that a bored and mad drunk can become quite the hassle, even for the cops.
                            Katie Lane
                            Partner/VP
                            Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                            sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Ron

You know what?

I have gotten in 3 fights this year with customers.
                              You know....what gives people the right to think they can hit and grab me anytime they want? Just cause I have a chainsaw and have blood on me?

Drunk or just stupid we have sent a bunch of people home from our line or haunt.
                              2 of them in a squad car.....

People are stuuuuuuppppiiiiiddddd
                              Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Working...
                              X