Thanks Jim!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Jim!

Just wanted to send a shout out of THANK YOU to Jim Warfield at The Raven's Grin!

Yesterday, the entire Creative Visions staff did a company field trip/road trip out to the Raven's Grin for a few hours of laughs and scares!...even though we ended up having to go through with another group with a few kids that showed up at the same time as us, Jim's incredible wit and showman prowess insured that everyone was thoroughly entertained!

Afterwards, all ten of us then stuck around for a "hide and seek" party, exploring all the secret passages and slides there and scaring the crap out of eachother!...having that much fun should be illegal!

Anybody here who has not had the chance to make it out to the Grin yet is seriously missing out!...take the time after the season is over (he's open year 'round) to check it out, it's worth the drive!...would be a great way to reward your top haunt actors and show them some inspiration for how to really entertain/scare people!

Everybody had a great time Jim (and Jessica!), thanks again!
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%
    based on what I read from Jim's posts here, the dude is seriously out of his mind and I'm not sure I trust a couple hours of my life in his hands
    0%
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Sorry, Jim. A 10 hour drive is just a bit out of my way. The only time I'm "up that way" is for Transworld and we've already discussed how impossible that is.
    ------------------------
    The child is grown, the dream is gone.
    I have become comfortably numb.

Comment

But Dan, I sat outside my Haunted Chicken Coop all day and you guys never showed up?
      It was all just a dream-sequence!!!!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ya I'm with SP, 20+ hours is a little out of my way to get there before Halloween. But I'm planning for a stop by around IronStock time.
        ~HauntedWebby~
        www.lazarusmaze.com
        www.bbqandghosts.com
        "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

Jims place is amazing, I want to go again....
          Ben Fox
          Actor and Building Manager

"I have been called a lot of things in my life, but Ben Fox is not one of them...... Wait thats my name, I meant to say that....... Wait, I have been called that too..."

Comment

I have read about it, seen the website, and saw it on a HauntWorld video. I plan to go there if I ever get near there.
            Steven
            Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

Hey Jim, I just revisited your site. Are you ever going to update your links page? :wink:
              ~HauntedWebby~
              www.lazarusmaze.com
              www.bbqandghosts.com
              "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

I didn't know that I had a links page?
                I might be the missing link?
                Where's my bananas? Going back up the trunk, later!
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X