Here is my 2008 Home Haunt Daylight Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is my 2008 Home Haunt Daylight Photos

So here is a daylight walkthrough of my 2008 Haunt.

2008halloween.shutterfly.com

Just a few of the hightlights.

1. Thunder and lightning playing all around yard using IZombie with blue lights and speakers hanging high in the trees

2. Background music all around with large speaker of fron and rock speakers all around the path

3. 1930 Model A has a peppers ghost effect of a floating head….extremely cool…I get a lot of comments like “how did you do that”

4. Clown room has flashing colored lights and Virgil clown soundtrack playing. It has a Drop panel and an actor standing on a platform like a mannequin

5. Freddy Kruger room has a spark grid and Theme music playing. Freddy is behind curtain and comes out when patrons get to where they can see themselves in the mirror with Freddy coming up behind them.

6. Skeleton has pressure mat, when activated it sprays air and fine mist on them like it is peeing on them.

7. Ring room has the ring painted on wall with a water effect projected on it…it looks awesome. Ring girls in corner come out after the patrons.

8. Hospital has flickering lights, eerie sounds and music, fog in the experiment tank and two actors

9. Funeral room has coffin…lid is on a push switch for the actor to slowly raise the lid and then slam in down…there is also a following bust and an air cannon in the wall.

10. Toxic dump has monster that is activated by PIR sensor and pops up and sprays water all over, two different sounds

11. Hanging man is PIR activated and kicks violently and gags when activated

12. Creature crate has monster snoring and when activated by PIR the lids opens and closes, red light inside goes off and monster starts screaming, there is also an actor in the cage that jumps out after the patrons.

13. Very large air cannon that is pressure mat activated and scares the &*^% out of them every time

14. Spider is PIR activated and springs up and hisses at the patrons

15. Electric chair control panel has large Jacobs ladder, strobe lights under the chair and two actors.

That’s the basics, there are a lot of little things that I didn’t mention. I have 17 actors and 4 ushers working the entrance and exit. I am very pleased with how it all came out this year. Love to hear your comments. I will post Night time photos and video once I have all the actors in place.
    Last edited by gregsalyers; 10-22-2008, 08:33 PM. Reason: Forgot link
    Greg Salyers
    Fear Entertainment

Can you provide us with a link for the photos? There wasn't one included. Thanks!
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Wow...sorry about that

2008halloween.shutterfly.com

I wondered why I wasn't getting any feedback
      Greg Salyers
      Fear Entertainment

Comment

Nice...
        That's a good looking home haunt.
        Jordan Renda
        www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

Thank you... there are a few exceptions, but I try to make everything custom and not rely on store bought props. I admit to having stole a few ideas from some pro haunts.
          Greg Salyers
          Fear Entertainment

Comment

Any feedback would be appreciated...I know most of you do pro haunts and what I am showing is in the daylight....but even feedback,good or bad would help
            Greg Salyers
            Fear Entertainment

Comment

We must use the same haunt prop sites, because we have a lot of those (chained box, toxic waste barrel, etc.) LOL!

Seriously, it's a home haunt. While we want it to be teh best it can be, we just dont' have the big budget like the "pros." Don't sweat it. It's looking great!
              ~"Who died and made you f*cking king of the zombies?"

~"Bill, get your own funeral. Timmy and I are going zombie."

Comment

Working...
              X