"Halloween" Legally Removed From Sex Ofenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Halloween" Legally Removed From Sex Ofenders

A Yahoo news story , some states are cracking down on registered sex offenders on Halloween when kids are out enmass on the streets.
    Some states have mailed out signs saying "No Candy" to display along with telling them their decorations and lights must be off that night.
    So NOW which house will be the scariest one? You got it! The house all dark with the no candy sign!
    We know who lives there! Yikes!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

I'm having visions of hundreds of slimy eggs and cracked shells sliding down the sides of certain dark houses.

Hmm.

Sarah
    Sarah Meier
    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
    "Words they remember you by"

Comment

If you do that, then your just making them feel like they're not welcome in that neighborhood. If they get scared away from everywhere, where else are they going to stay? Sex offenders are still people, but yet you should treat them with the same dignity and respect as you do other people. Just let them be. If you dont bother them, then they wont bother you. Just my opinion.

Comment

Ask people in law enforcement what they think of sex offenders?
        Seeing the same people commiting the same crimes on helpless victims does often happen.....or so it sure seems.
        Why else do they have to not live in certain areas and must stay away from schools and playgrounds and must be monitored?
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I sure hope the little old grammas who are afraid to hand out candy by themselves don't get the stigma just because their house is dark - or the people who are out with their own kids trick-or-treating.

A dark house doesn't necessarily mean sex offenders live there. Sometimes a generalized statement like that can be bad news.

It's always best to go online and check your area for registered sex offenders. My favorite site is Family Watchdog US.
          ~"Who died and made you f*cking king of the zombies?"

~"Bill, get your own funeral. Timmy and I are going zombie."

Comment

Originally posted by homiehaunt View Post
            If you do that, then your just making them feel like they're not welcome in that neighborhood. If they get scared away from everywhere, where else are they going to stay? Sex offenders are still people, but yet you should treat them with the same dignity and respect as you do other people. Just let them be. If you dont bother them, then they wont bother you. Just my opinion.

It wasn't a suggestion.

I was pointing out that it was going to present a situation. The restrictions that sex offenders face after "doing their time" is a controversial topic.

Sarah
            Sarah Meier

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
              Ask people in law enforcement what they think of sex offenders?
              Seeing the same people commiting the same crimes on helpless victims does often happen.....or so it sure seems.
              Why else do they have to not live in certain areas and must stay away from schools and playgrounds and must be monitored?

I wonder how many judges live next to one.

Sarah
              Sarah Meier

Comment

Ok, my name is Edward and I'm the halloween sex offender to minors! LOL J/K
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Not all sex offenders have done something to children so does this apply to them too? I have checked the websites for sex offenders in my area. There is only one who is rated "low risk" on the websites and was convicted of attempted sexual assault on a grown woman, not a child. Should that person have to put the sign up for halloween when the offense did not involve children? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by 31Halloween31 View Post
                    Ok, my name is Edward and I'm the halloween sex offender to minors! LOL J/K
                    I personally don't think this is funny or anything to joke about. Perhaps you should have to put a sign up on your house and have it dark on Halloween.

Comment

I know too many sex offender's victims that live in a "Dark" "House" of their own damaged self esteem that years of counsoling might help but sometimes it does not.
                      Many women who are afraid to walk into my haunted house, which has no gore and very low aggressiveness, have been victims as children to the short-sighted whims and mindless sexual urges of people who should have been arrested but usually were not.
                      How do I know these things? I take the time to talk and listen to these people and often they become good customers of mine.
                      They don't tell me these sad historys right away, it takes time and trust.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                      X