dry ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dry ice

how many pounds of dry ice does one need to have about three couldrons produce fog outside for about five hours. thanks

I'll see if I can find out more information about this dry ice, and see how much you can use it. I'll be right back with you later.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I dont know exactly but if you get 5 to 10 lbs it would go a long way. And should last you the whole night. Or the 5 ours you need.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Becareful with dry ice.

If the ratio of water to dry ice gets too low (aka you put in too much dry ice) the water will freezer solid and stop the fog production. To ensure this does not happen use something to heat the water up to keep it from freezing up.

Also do not allow anybody to lay in the fog produced by dry ice, you can sufficate since it is carbon dioxide.

Oh and wear gloves when handling dry ice.
        www.walkthroughbedlam.com

Comment

I'd prefer just stick to a fog machine. Dry ice isn't the safest thing to keep laying around. Not that it'll last long.

And, the reason it is not 100% safe because since it is so cold, dry ice can cause severe frostbite and permanent skin damage, if you hold it in your hand.
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
          X