Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Frozen Tundra Fright Tour tickets on sale now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Frozen Tundra Fright Tour tickets on sale now!

"THE TOUR that the industry has been asking for is finally here !
    This is THE 2007 event to be at & there is simply no better way
    to get ready for the Transworld Show.

1 Day.
    3 Legendary Events.
    Lights Off and Lights On "Behind the Scene" Tours.
    Network with & learn from fellow haunters & industry leaders.
    Catered Meals & Luxury Bus Transportation Included.
    Sneak Peak at the Sponsor Showcase of New Products before you hit the show floor.
    Sponsor Raffles, Door Prizes & more!

Buses will depart from Rosemont at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday February 22nd.

First stop will be Burial Chamber and Blood City Haunted Houses in Appleton, Wisconsin. Tours of these indoor attractions will go on while lunch is served and then back to the buses for the short trip up to Green Bay to visit the famous home of the Bad Boys --- Terror on the Fox !

The grounds of the National Railroad Museum will be our home for a full evening of tours, catered dinner, keynote speaker and yes --- you will arrive via train to this historic haunted event. Buses will head back to Chicago and pull in kind of late -- but not too late for you late night revelers (we know who you are) who traditionally close the bar at your favorite hotel lobby bar.

Important Note for All Attendees: Given the unique challenges and costs of assembling this off-season day-long tour and opening these attractions to the industry, All tickets for this event must be purchased in advance online before January 31, 2007. For the tour to go on as scheduled, a minimum turnout is required.

Event Organizers will notify all ticket buyers by January 31, 2007 to confirm the event operation & your ticket reservation.

$177.00"

Tickets can be purchased at the following link:
    http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/event/Ev...gs?orgId=10138
    Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Added information.

All Haunts involved with this tour will be allowing cameras! You can bring your cameras, video cameras, sketch books, or whatever else you would like to bring along!

We are very excited to be part of this tour and hope everyone has a great time!

We are in the process of creating a small web page for the tour and I will post it soon.

Take care,
    Tattoo
    Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

For the regular tour experience we have decided not to allow cameras, at The Ravens Grin Inn. If they need to take some pictures of me in my Underdog underware, this can happen after the tour .
      Cameras tend to distract the patrons from the action and the actors, ruining the show........in my opinion.
      Point a camera and half the people become very self-conscious and nervous if not just distracted.
      But of course, everybody has their own ideas concerning these things.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I have been on alot of tours where cameras are not allowed, I totally respect the decision of the owner to allow or not allow photos. I am hoping people do not use "flash" photography during the lights off portion out of respect to other tour patrons around them. I have recieved several e-mails inquiring about the use of cameras and we have decided to allow use of them. Maybe I can get a picture of Jim in his underwear to add to the door prizes?! lol

Take care
        Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

Butt do you have a fast enough shutter speed to catch anal-drip?
          A little cat-sand in the bed helps dry up the spills!
          "Cat" don't like this!
          White undies with patchy brown-outs! I could be hiding right next to Bambi in the woods right now, even though it is deer season right now again, nobody would spot me! (I spotted myself)
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

what's the website for this event?

Comment

There is a very basic website setup right now, it will be updated within a few days. It will start to show sponsors and door prizes!

www.halloweenwisconsin.com

Take care,

Tattoo
              Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

Send us a press release! However I doubt our magazine will come out before your deadline. Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Its going to be a sweet time. The events listed are always a good tie and TOTF and BC are always a must each season, you know I hit it up each year man.

Its going to be a good tour and a great way for haunters to check out the great work the events do.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                  http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                  "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                  http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Thanks Larry, I will send you an e-mail or call you with some info soon.

Thanks for the great comments Jonathan! We are looking forward to seeing everyone who attends and also looking forward to seeing all of our friends at TransWorld.
                    Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

I bought mine!!

I'm SOOO Excited!

Comment

Somebody always trying to give me more reasons to take another day off work... :? :shock:

Sounds Fun... What to do... What to do...
                        I was not planning on flying in until Friday Morning... :roll:

Comment

Go to it, The haunts are top notch and not to be missed.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                          http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                          "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                          http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Hello everyone, I am going to start posting more information about the tour as it is available. I will be posting the names of the incredible sponsors that have been signing up as well as the door prizes and raffle prizes that are being donated

Stuart Smith of Stuartizm Designs (www.stuartizm.com) will be donating a custom 3-D painting commemorating the Frozen Tundra Fright Tour!

Dan Faupel of Creative Visions (www.CreativeVisionsOnline.com) and Haunt Visions (www.HauntVisions.com) has donated a copy of their very popular life casting DVD!

Greg Hopkins of Brutal Images (www.brutalimages.net) is donating some incredible props available only to Fright tour patrons!

And several items will be up for grabs from Pale Eye Productions (www.paleeye.com)

A big thank you to everyone who has donated items to the tour and we will be announcing more prizes very soon!
                            Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

Hey, Tattoo

do you have to purchase the raffle tickets seperately?

Comment

Working...
                              X