Noise Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noise Maker

I am going to be a clown this year in a haunt and while i was at knotts scary farm i saw some monsters using a device that fits entirely in their mouth 100% covered from the public. And they would go up to peoples ears and it would whistle realllllyyyyyy loud. and i was just wondering if anybody knew where these were and how to get them! thanks

idk
    but our clown use air horns work well,
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

get a piece of bamboo cut it into a small triangle shape piece so it fits comfotably in your mouth, put a baloon on the inside of it then wrap it in electrical tape. It you make it small enough it will fit comfortably in your actors mouth and all he has to do is blow into it, however if you put the baloon in the wrong place it will sound just like a cat noise which is pretty creepy/cool as well.

Comment

If you get one of those annoying squeeky toys, or one of the plastic trumpets that they usually sell at parades, you can pull out the small plastic piece that makes the squeek. Now keep in mind that this is very small, so you have to be careful not to swallow it, but you can make some pretty cool noises with it. you have to have it in the right way, cause if its pointed in the wrong direction, it wont make any noise at all. You can also try some little pieces that are used for bird calling, they have many different sounds, try out a sporting or hunting store. Hope this helped!
        The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Working...
        X