Happy Halloween from The 13th Gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween from The 13th Gate

Just wanted to say Happy Halloween to everyone and hope you had a great season. Here are a few pictures from inside The 13th Gate Lobby and Asylum.
    Attached Files

and a few more...
    Attached Files

Comment

Very nice!
      ~"Who died and made you f*cking king of the zombies?"

~"Bill, get your own funeral. Timmy and I are going zombie."

Comment

Very nice pics of actors and sets. Thanks for showing us! And Happy Halloween to you too!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Awesome pics Dwayne, the realism is incredible. Hey buddy I wish I could have made it down to Baton Rouge this year. I hope you're well and raking in the dough. Happy Halloween buddy.

Timmy Harkleroad
          Hauntus Emeritus
          Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
          Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

We attended your haunt last night @ 7pm and all I have to say is wow. Completely different entrance area then I remember last time. The details were amazing. The guys dropping from the ceiling made my knees buckle more than once. And the ending of the haunt caused a stampede and I saw a guy get run over it was great. We used the VIP passes and the extra attention from the Haunt actors at the Hellavators was great. They made sure not to leave us alone. In particular the guy in your first photo to the right was really good. The only thing I would want see changed would be a VIP line. There is no separate line for VIPs and trying to get through people waiting in line who think you are cutting really sucks. Got a lot of dirty looks and grumbling as we tried to get through. Would not use the VIP pass again without separate line. But all in all the haunt was fantastic and everyone was glad they went. Two of the people I brought don't go to haunts or even like Halloween had a blast. Good Job.
            Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Unfortunately, I can't do it without knocking a hole in the building somewhere.

We made a trip to Universal Horror Nights and took the VIP Fast Pass entrances (which was also next to the regular line) and heard many people complaining as we walked past them, even though they knew it was a upcharge line.

Some people are happy to be unhappy.

Glad you liked the show...

Comment

Working...
              X