Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for TERROR TOOLS!!

Hi everybody,
    We are looking to purchase some of Screamland Prodcutions "Terror Tools", but it seems Screamland is out of business. I have tried Oak Island, but they said it will be a few more months before they get them in.

Does anybody want to sell, or know someone who does the following TERROR TOOLS:

Side Splitter (cool looking axe)
    Brain Basher (sledge hammer)
    Double Header (baseball bat)
    Axe

You can still check out Screamland's catalog here to reference these tools
    http://www.screamlandproductions.com/screamland_cat.pdf

Please e-mail me (info@elswarro.com). Thank you in advance!!!!

- Jason
    Elswarro Productions
    www.elswarro.com
    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Didn't The Dollar Store sell tools like this? They were cheap, looked like real tools but really weren't?
    They were made out of wood, steel but really weren't tools.
    And who can forget the famous "Lead Socket set" for $2.98?
    Made in Sri Lanka!!!!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I know of someone who makes similar products, but can't find the link right now. I will look for it and try to post it later today.
      Lords of Chaos, LLC
      House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

Thanks Theatremacabre!

Comment

Screamline studios, has a similar line..... I was over there this weekend and was looking at their sledgehammer, I personally think its the best looking piece I have seen, if its possible to look realer than real they did it!!! not to mention its nice and bloodied up, kind of reminds me of that one time at band camp..... oops did I say that!
          heres a link to their site
          www.screamlinestudios.com
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

cool thanks, i have e-mailed them to see if there is any chance they can produce some custom props for us.....or atleast something along the lines of what screamland had.

Comment

Screamline's Products are pretty sweet. Their Sledgehammer is even used in Sin-Jin Smyth. In fact, we are giving away 3 autographed copies (signed by Ethan Dettenmaier) on RFR from those guys.

Great products.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
              http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
              "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
              http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Bummer to hear about Screamland...they had really good stuff for a reasonable price...
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Is Screamland the one that was displaying at Transworld last year? Did they also have like a zombie baby wrapped up in a blanket?
                  Jared Layman

Comment

I believe so...I think they exhibited at all of the last haunt shows...
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Well, sorry, but it turns out that Screamland Productions is who I was thinking of in the first place. It just didn't click. I wasn't aware that they had shut down. I hope that Screamline works out for you.

Dave
                      Lords of Chaos, LLC
                      House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

Oh boy oh boy so many weapons so little time, i wish i could say we are king of the hill with the weapons, but i guess it depends on what you are looking for, so with that said, merry christmas and see you at transworld.

Jason Blaszczak

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

p.s Hello everyone

Comment

Working...
                        X