professional haunt at home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• professional haunt at home?

I live on an acre of land. Is it possible to go pro at a home haunt? I have more than enough room to build facades, set up paths, etc. I also have a 24 x 48 foot workshop that can be used which includes a horse stall. It is creepy at night cuz there's not a lot of light around. And my neighbors are all cool with the haunt we have going on right now. Is it possible to make the money necessary from a home haunt to cover all the expenses such as permits, insurance, etc.? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but from what I had previously heard, trying to make a home haunt open to the public can be risky. If, for some reason, there was a lawsuit, you could end up losing all of your property and anything that is on it. The best way to do it is to lease the area that you are going to use for the haunt to yourself or your company name. This way it separates your personal property from business and releases you and your family from a direct lawsuit. Keep in mind too, your neighbors are ok with what is going on now, but how are they going to feel about hundreds of people or more, heavy traffic and late hours if you do go public. Just my thoughts. Again, somebody please correct me if I am wrong.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
    X