Halloween greetings from Haunted Overload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween greetings from Haunted Overload

Happy Halloween from all of us at Haunted Overload! Check out this awesome photo of the headless horseman taken at last nights event by Artifact Images. I hope all of your shows are going well, I'm leaving for the farm now to get my chainsaw ready for action. The weather looks good and it will be a blast tonight scaring people with it. I can't wait to have a second to pour through all the other photos they have taken when the season wraps.

Enjoy,

Eric

Last edited by elowther; 11-02-2008, 12:06 PM. Reason: Title to long
    www.hauntedoverload.com

Great Job on Haunted Overload!

I was there last night, halloween, and it was great. I am wearing a Haunted Overload t shirt right now.

I can tell how much work was put into this, especially how you basically milled your own lumber for the paths.

I told the people who i was with "The guy that built this is awesome. His carving tool is a chainsaw."

The giant things are great as well.

Ben
    Ben
    Haunted Hollows Co- Owner

Comment

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! I was the chainsaw guy with white face and long black hair. I just got home from our last show and I think it was the best one.

Here is a group photo of most of our actors. 5 or 6 really good ones didn't make the photo but it looks pretty cool. I may try to add them in later in Photoshop.

This year was a lot of hard work but it paid off with the improvements we made. I'm already planning stuff for next year and the tear down hasn't even started yet.

I hope everyone had a good year!

Eric

Last edited by elowther; 11-01-2008, 10:11 PM.
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

I just had to post this shot of our new grave yard once I saw it. I love this one and can't wait to see the rest of the photos they took.

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working...
        X