Tragic Death of Fellow Haunter Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragic Death of Fellow Haunter Michigan

On the morning of October 30, Bob Peacock of the Kentwood Jaycees (www.kwjaycees.org ) was killed in an car accident. He was one of founding members responsible for their chapter's largely successful Forest of Fear (www.forestoffear.com). He had worked and closed the haunt the night of 29th. His haunt family despite their enormous grief went on to open and run the event the remainder of the season, knowing that's what Bob would have wanted.

As an individual Bob was liked and loved by all that knew him. He was 37 yrs old, and the father of two daughters. I know it would mean a lot to his family and his Jaycee family to hear from his haunting peers. You can reach them at either of the two web sites above. A College Trust fund has been set up for Bob's daughters, Lindsey and Breianna. You can contribute to it at any National City Bank branch by asking for "The Peacock Fund".

If you have questions or need more information, please contact Amy Hose (ammers22@yahoo.com) for more details.

As a long time friend of Bob's, I was so happy that I made my way out to the Forest of Fear on October 19, and got to visit with Bob that night. This tragedy reminds us all of just how fragile life can be.

Thank you in advance for your show of kindness and compassion to both Bob's families.

Scaren Karen
    Last edited by Scaren Karen; 11-02-2008, 09:48 AM.

That's so sad to hear.

May Bob Peacock rest in peace.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

This is very sorry to hear. Prayers being said.

Comment

Never forget

Our hearts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the untimely and tragic passing of Bob Peacock. His family, friends and all others associated with him. When one haunter is lost, it is a loss for all haunters even if we never knew them. We're all in this together regardless of our religious or other personal beliefs. The haunting family is and always will be a fraternity/sorority made up of people who live their lives to the fullest. Never forget Bob Peacock. May he rest in peace and comfort in the arms of our Lord.

Steve....
        UptownHaunts@aol.com

"Follow the Bloody Brick Road to Nightmare Village"

Comment

Sincere condolences. The family is in my thoughts and prayers.
          Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

My prayers are with the family .It is always a sad loss and my heart goes out to them.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
            http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
            "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
            http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Prayers dispatched from Virgil and family.
              Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

I just sent them an email thanking them for finishing the season. If I were to meet my end, my sincerest wish would be that my cast and crew finish the season. I know it means a lot to Bob that they did.
                Brett Hays, Director
                Fear Fair
                www.fearfair.com

Comment

Working...
                X