No announcement yet.

Is it an obsession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Giggles" STOP destroying those costumes! Hang them up, look at them for a few weeks, they can show you where you have been and maybe, just maybe, where you don't want to go any longer.
    I learn from my own artwork by keeping it around and it will at the very least serve to amuse me if nothing else or sometimes even inspire me.
    Then my taste or mind will change and something looks much better to me a short while later.
    I glue fabrics together now with GOOP glue. Needle & Thread are DEAD!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Maybe this all wouldn't be addictive?

For me, if I wasn't recieving such lavish and wonderfull compliments so often?
      but then I guess that is why I do put so much time and thoughtfull energy into what I do here, I'm just a pleading lap-dog whining for a pat on the head, pathetic isn't it?
      "Urr, urr, urr,urr!" Hah, hah, hah, hah!"
      "Good dog impersonation Jim, can you lick yourself down there like a real dog."
      "Maybe I can for another dollar? Make that two dollars if your wife is watching (this should help YOU out when she gets you home! ..as quick as she can!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Goop Glue?

Comment

Goop Gluing

It's name is "GOOP", comes in a tube you squeeze, there is Household, Automotive and Shoe Goo for regluing those favorite old shoes that you like.
          I have glued denium and vynl very successfully, even covering my Spookmobile with vynl and it stays on.
          I first glue a 1/2" wide edge over on to itself , let it set there for a day with clamps or massive weight on it to hold it together, then I glue this to itself gluing the under side of the doubled previously glued seam, leave it clamped for a day and this stuff is very strong when used this way.
          I have also glued my Redwing work boots back together, rather than spend $250.oo for a new pair! I also have glued my Nike slip-ons they quit making so many years ago (with nothing to replace them!) These particulair shoes weigh..nothing, as you may have guessed , these are my speed-around, scare people shoes.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

GOOP Glue. Good to know. Add to my list of "must-buys."

BarbieHaunt
            Friends Sold Separately
            (You Too Can Be Sold -
            Just Join Our Friends List!
            Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

Working...
            X