Deadend Dungeon 2008 pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadend Dungeon 2008 pictures

We had a great year with out home haunt this year.

One of the changes we made was all plywood walls which was very nice, also got some animatronics and lots of new scences..

we had 560 people on halloween night. You can view photos in the link below, there are about 40 photos so i didnt upload them all here.

Im only 16 and most of the guys that help are 13-16 , My parents dont help build anything at all just supply me with the space, let us know what you think.

http://s453.photobucket.com/albums/qq256/Drewmurray/
    Drew and Shane
    www.deadenddungeon.com

Good work

Looks good on the haunt. I know I would have came checked it out. You did good for your ages. By the time your my age, 37, you might have a full blown haunt up and running. Keep it up. Good work man.

Will
    Will Zettler
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hallow Screams Haunted Farm
    Hallow Screams Entertainment
    Hallow Winds Entertainment

www.hallowscreams.com - Main Haunted Event Page
    www.hallowscreams.com/hse.htm - Our Products Catalog (In Works)
    info@hallowscreams.com - Direct Email

Comment

excellent job my friend
      very well done
      thank you for posting pictures as well
      were going to be in cleveland next year ill definetly have to come out and see it.
      great job
      how far are you from strongsvile
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Was that gargoyle on the roof a person in costume? It looks like it is ready to jump off there at the next person who walks by.

Comment

no , it was a prop built from plans by terror syndicate. It had smoke coming from its nose though

Originally posted by shawnc View Post
          Was that gargoyle on the roof a person in costume? It looks like it is ready to jump off there at the next person who walks by.
          Drew and Shane
          www.deadenddungeon.com

Comment

great job! especially for your age and resources available, you did an excellent job. from here, the only thing you can do is build it up year after year, learn as much as you can every year, and by the time you're 23 you could have a very successful business on your hands.
            -Mat

Comment

I studied that gargoyle for a few moments trying to figure out if it was a costume or a prop. I see I wasn't the only one who noticed that.
              Steven
              Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

Working...
              X