Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haunted house panels for sale

im selling wall panels

i have 82 wall panels that can construct around 1600 Square Foot Haunted House, and site plans available so all you have to do it put it togethor.
    $2700 for 82 wall panels.
    we can figure out depending on your location.
    Last edited by UnDeRTaKer313; 11-23-2008, 01:32 PM.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

maybe i should put it this way
    if we can get a good offer we are willing to sell our entire haunted house. "Hell's Gate" with complete site plans. only lumber! no other items but lumber are for sale unless you can work out an offer.
    we worked really hard on the haunt this year and we need the money to start our proffesional haunted house next year.
    Thank you
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

hey how much for each wall itself

Comment

selling entire thing as a package if we can.

Comment

o ok how $

Comment

what is the lowest that u will do
            where do u live i live in wisconsin up by green bay

Comment

What do you want for all 82 panels. We need several more.
              Ken
              www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

are they just the wood one or r u going to sell the chicken wire ones and the ones that are pallets. and r u selling the entrance and the walls with the drop pannels to. and do u have the plan incase we buy it we can set it up the same way.
                thanks
                dylan
                hoffie08
                dhoff_13@yahoo.com

Comment

we everything you need to put it togethor, except any electrical stuff like lighting and rights to our name and stuff like that.
                  we can give you plans and maybe if you live close or maybe we can work something out to put it togethor for you for a price as well.
                  um the pallet and chicken wire is only problem.
                  we have all of the boards to frame them up but they didnt end up as panels they were just framed seperate, so we lost the pallet and chicken wire. not nearly close to a problem however as we can get pallets for free and the chicken wire will cost about 60 bucks to do those walls.
                  Let me know what else i can help you with, also side note. all props are extra as well
                  we are selling facade, drops panels panels(however they need a small repair), all wall panels, bars everything! lol

Comment

how much for the clown room with props the chop shop and the rest of the walls so i think that would be everything+the clown room props and how much for the facade. could u do $600 for all of that. i am 14 and i want to get started i did a little one this year but it was black plastic walls.

Comment

umm well the props alone costs us more than 600 =)
                      so no lol sorry

Comment

what kind of props do u have i just want the clown room props not the whold haunted house props and how much would u want for all the walls

Comment

lol whole sry about that and have much for the entrance

Comment

so u want 10,000

Comment

yes.
                              are you interested?

Comment

Working...
                              X