No announcement yet.

haunted house panels for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o i mean to store them in the off season and how much would it be to ship then and 2700 does that include the outside walls
    thanks

Comment

oh allright thats a great idea.
      ok im going to check with a trucking company in the morning on shipping costs.
      im figuring we can do 3000 including shipping and ill take care of it.
      And thats like a whole weekends worth of work on my part but i wont charge you cause i feel you have a lot of enthusiam for your haunt and i would like to see you get far.

The 82 panels will construct the entire thing, not including the fence walls or pallet walls or any extra lumber. It does include the outside walls, the total is 82 including the outside walls. and i could make you up some plans to help out.
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

thank i wish u the best of luck on your haunt. so let me get this right u do not get the wood see in room or the fence room. u get the 82 walls and the facade. no lumber to hold it up or no exta stuff.

Comment

the whole structure will stay up on its own without other support because you connect them togethor, thats how wall panels work.
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

o ok i see
            thanks

Comment

$$2700 for 82 panels
              we can ship them!!

Comment

do u have pics of them pm me or email me dhoff_13@yahoo.com

Comment

do u have pics of them pm me or email me dhoff_13@yahoo.com

Comment

check your email!

Comment

ok i will thanks

Comment

just wondering if these wall panales were still available? very interested

Comment

yes they are still available.
                          email me at undertakerha13@aol.com and we can set something up.

Comment

I am interested. That sounds like an incredible offer and I already have the money for it all. However I need some pictures of it all up to help decide if my investment would be a good decision.

Comment

allright send me an email at undertakerha13@aol.com. we can work out shipping details as well.
                              i have a current offer in but shipping may be a problem.

Comment

Where are these panels located?

Comment

Working...
                                X