X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House panels for sale

hey
    im thinking of selling wall panels

i have 82 wall panels that can construct around 1600 Square Foot Haunted House, all our painted and highly detailed and site plans available so all you have to do it put it togethor, pickup only

make me an offer.
    thank you
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

maybe i should put it this way
    if we can get a good offer we are willing to sell our entire haunted house. "Hell's Gate" with complete site plans. only lumber! no other items but lumber are for sale unless you can work out an offer.
    we worked really hard on the haunt this year and we need the money to start our proffesional haunted house next year.
    Thank you
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Wouldn't it be better to save these panels and just build to add more? Because, your selling USED panels, so you won't get full value out of them... if it were me, I'd save them... build more, therefore expanding the size of the total haunt, and have a bigger showing your first "pro" year!

Just a thought. -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

idk, im trying to do luan or plywood panels next year cause there easier to work with and have a nicer finish.
        ive got some earth shattering news about next year thats going to be unleashed here soon. im just working on getting final stuff ready

Comment

Check your PM box! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

just dirt on bottom of these there in pretty good condition

Comment

If you can afford it I would get rid of the osb too. But you could always keep it for a 2nd smaller add on attraction as well. Get an upcharge for admission! Something to think about. Consider all the time and effort put into making your panels and painting them.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

totally agree, just the way money is working out we just need money right now, were taking labor into consideration in the ptice.
                and were definetely not using osb again, worked fine but too hard to handle, and just didnt give us a nice finish.

Comment

I dont want to get off topic here nick but...

You said you would share how you made a claustrophobia tunnel. Did it work? If it did could you give a general overview of how it worked?

Thanks.
                  Ben
                  Ben
                  Haunted Hollows Co- Owner

Comment

I agree, you should definitely try and hang onto these. I do agree, OSB is a pain to work with, but you might be better off keeping them.

Is your haunt going to be indoors next year? I've always wondered if you could put joint compound over OSB to fill in all the cracks... It would weigh a ton but if you're not going to be moving them around too much I don't think it would be a big deal.

Good luck none the less!
                    Zach Wiechmann
                    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

oh yeah i forgot.
                      well the claustrophobia tunnel technically worked.
                      i mean we took several layers of black plastic and put it on loosely over the length of the wall. From there we just took two leaf blowers and blew air into the ends and it inflated perfectly.
                      However two problems with this.
                      First i dont know how much abuse this could take.
                      Second i didnt have enough power to power two big blowers. We had 2 5000 watt generators going and it almost wasnt enough.
                      I think we definetly could have worked with this concept.
                      We were never able to do it though.
                      But we just made the hallway really narrow and we turned it into a jungle setting with snakes and then we threw a drop panel and air cannon in there for kicks lol.
                      Its crazy when your going sideways down a hall and you get a drop panel right in your face then get hit by an air cannon. Freaked everyone out really bad.

Comment

Im thinking about making one. It wouldnt be really all that difficult. Pm me and I can give the details.
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

That reminds me of something you mentioned a while back. Did you do the chain link fence maze? If so, how did you anchor the poles?

Comment

We found that chainlink was going to be 400 bucks. and that was fine but we didnt realize how heavy it was and our frames wernt strong enough, so we went with chicken wire with faux barbed wire.
                            looked amazing!

Comment

Working...
                            X