Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HorrorSound.com closing 12/31/06

Hi-

My name is Bob Harper and since 1993, I've been creating professional, custom sound work and broadcast advertising for a number of haunted attractions throughout the country.

Since it's usually mid to larger haunts, that have the budgets for custom
    sound and ads, I set up horrorsound.com with the specific intent of providing more generic but affordable 1st Quality sound work, including fully produced room loops and queue productions.

With that said, increased demands on my time from production work outside the horror world, precludes me from adding to the existing CD Collections as originally intended.

I'd like to thank everyone who may have purchased an item or two from the site and wish you all the best of luck in your haunting adventures!

Although I will continue to do custom work on a limited basis, I will no longer have a web-based presence. If you have a need for the above mentioned items, they'll still be available to review and audition until the end of the month at www.horrorsound.com.

Again, thanks and best wishes for the Holday Season!

Sincerely,
    Bob
    Imagine a horror flick wihout Great Sound.
    Now, imagine your haunt without Great Sound.

Bob,
    I am really sad to see you go... I for one love your stuff... and your "poetry" is amazing! You've been an inspiration to me since I've started doing haunt audio!

Please don't be a stranger, stop by and say 'hey' sometimes!

Happy Haunting,
    Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
    X