Chilling Haunt Tour 09?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilling Haunt Tour 09?

First of all, I had a fantastic season at Spookywoods.

That being said, I am looking to try something a little different next year. You see for the past couple of years I have been doing seasonal work which makes it difficult to travel around the country during October.

I spent a total of ten weeks away from home this fall helping out Mark Goodson with scenic construction for a few weeks before we Opened Chilling Magic to the public in mid September.

For next year I would like to set up a fall tour. My question to all of you haunters is do you see it worth your time hiring a specialty variety act, geared towards haunts, for just a few days?

Many of you have a stage with a PA system already, in which case it’s a no brainer to bring me in for a weekend, using my graphics to advertise on your website: “Jonathan Frost, Chilling Magic, 2 nights only!” But a lot of you guys don’t have those resources already, in which case the investment could cost you as much as hiring me did in the first place…

Your thoughts please?

I'd be very interested in you coming out to our event next year for a weekend! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Send me an e-mail with your prices, and any video clips you have of your performance. I'm always looking for new entertainment for the cue line.
      sigpic
      Louis Brown
      Owner, operator, and dish washer
      at
      DarkWood Manor

Comment

Video

Do you have any video from your performance at Spookywoods online somewhere.

Tried to PM you but it didn't work.

Chris
        Chris Stafford
        1331 Entertainment Group
        Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
        13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
        13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

Chris, I do have a ton of footage from Spookywoods this fall sitting on my camcorders hard drive.

I have always felt weird about uploading footage to the internet despite the fact that I would greatly benefit from doing so.

Up until this point I have gotten far based on reputation alone. I could give you the cell phone numbers of any of my past clients and they would tell you how happy they were with me. However I accept the fact that I will have to unleash my routines on youtube eventually.

So I will make a deal with you. If you can wait till after IAAPA I will upload footage of my show to the internet...

BTW, my email is info@jonfrostmagic.com If you send me an email I will respond with all the information you need about Chilling Magic

Comment

Working...
          X