Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hwy Are There So Many Crooked People Trying To Screw You Over In This Industry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hwy Are There So Many Crooked People Trying To Screw You Over In This Industry?

It never ceases to amaze me as to how many down right crooked evil people there are lurking in this induistry. I cant believe how easy it is to get all wrapped up with them and their seedy dirty ways. Why is it in an industry that produces so much happiness it spawns so many sad desperate lost people? Im tired of getting the shaft enough is enough. Why cant we all just have some fun now?
    The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

If there is any thing I can do to help:
    Ghaunt1313@aol.com
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I feel the pain!!!!

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

Comment

I think it's because people don't consider it a "real buisness" which is ABSOLUTELY incorrect, and therefore don't realize that they can't behave the way they behave. And everyone knowsat least one jerk who is just in it for money, money, money and good service, good product, ethics and doing the right thing go right out the window. We need to start making the bad seeds in this industry accountable. There needs to be a BHBB - Better Haunt Buisness Bureau. In this industry there is no real commercial advertising. It's all pretty much tradeshows and word of mouth. You get one person, loud enough, to bad mouth you and you have a real problem.
        I also think it has to do with the competitive nature of this beastly buisness and the great big giant, enormous egos that seem to go with it.
        But hey, that's just me! I can only speak from my experiences! LOL
        BTW - Jason - check your PM's
        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

"The Idea Stealers"

I have never understood them.
          Maybe they become desperate pushing their minds too hard,squishing those creative brain cells unstead of stimulating them?
          I always have more ideas than I could ever do, but Some Basic Primative inherited feeling beyond my control still doesn't like it when someone appropriates my talent for coming up with things in a mode of stealing the credit for their creation or refinement.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

undertakerha13@aol.com
            email me with some more specifics.
            ive been screwed over tons this season i know what you mean.
            maybe i can help
            Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Working...
            X