Marketing Survey Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing Survey Data

One of the benefits of using the ClickNPrint ticketing system (also known as Extremetix) is that they offer customized survey for capturing market data from the individuals purchasing their tickets online. The following is the result of the survey we had set up for us by Russell and Clint at Extremetix. I thought others might be interested in the results as well. :wink:

2006 ClickNPrint Online Market Data

How did you hear about us?

Radio: 28.70%
    Online Search: 21.70%
    Friend / Word of Mouth: 16.50%
    Newspaper: 9.30%
    Myspace: 7.70%
    Poster: 3.90%
    TV: 2.30%
    Billboard: 1.90%
    Other: 8.00%
    Total: 100.00%

Where did you pick up a Coupon?

McDonald's: 54.90%
    Halloween Express: 27.80%
    Malco Theatres: 16.60%
    Other: 0.70%

Online Ticket Purchaser Age Group?

Under 16: 5.30%
    16 to 25: 31.20%
    26 to 34: 30.86%
    35 and Over: 32.64%

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Kel,

Can you tell us a little bit about the marketing you did so we can match it up to these results to give the big picture?

1) How many radio ads did you run, what type of station (rock,country,?)
    2) What type of print advertising did you do (newspapers, other print)?
    3) Did you do any tv ads?
    4) Did you have billboards? How Many?
    5) How aggressive were you with the Myspace profile?
    6) Did you have a formal arrangement on coupon distribution?

Sorry to hit you with so many questions...just trying to make sense of the survey results.
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

Comment

7) Graphettii on rest room walls.
      8) I saw it on a tatoo on a guy's arm
      9) A strange dream, that was very real, told me to come here and buy a ticket.
      10) I followed the herd of wandering jackels.
      11) Mexican radio-o-o-o-o-o-o!
      12) My fourth cousin by a previous marriage's Oui-Ja board told to come here.
      13) The green cloud shaped like an arrow pointed this way.
      (I had real bad gass that day)
      14) A carload of drooling , maniacal, friendly Zombies picked me up and left me off here.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Great info Kel. We had a package deal w/ Radio and found that our Mexican and Rap station were our best ones promoting and bringing in people. The Contemporary station was a waste and our teeny bopper station was ok. But it was a complete package for all stations...

I like Brent, would like to know the answers to his questions... :wink: :wink:

Thanks Kel and Brent for asking the extra questions

Comment

I'm off to the hospital to visit my Mom. As soon as I get a chance, I'll post the answers to the questions. Of course, what works in our area may be completely different than what works in a different location. My main purpose of posting was to share the type of market demographic data one can obtain through the surveys that Extremetix (ClicknPrint Tickets) can provide. :wink:

Kel
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

O.K. Here goes. I'm pretty exhausted from the day at the hospital, but I'm going to do my best to provide concise but thorough answers...

Can you tell us a little bit about the marketing you did so we can match it up to these results to give the big picture?

1) How many radio ads did you run, what type of station (rock,country,?)

We ran ads on 3 radio stations, one Pop/Top 40 station, one Progressive/Alternative station ond one Classic Rock station.

2) What type of print advertising did you do (newspapers, other print)?

Other than the posters and coupons, the print ads we ran were in area newspapers. We did receive a lot of attention from the press in the form of articles, which can be viewed on the Press & Media page of our website.

3) Did you do any tv ads?

We didn't have any TV ads, but we were featured on the news, cable TV and on a 30 minute show on Eureka Springs Haunts and Legends. Most of this can be viewed on our website as well.

4) Did you have billboards? How Many?

We had one large billboard in front of the haunted attraction, which is located on highway frontage property.

5) How aggressive were you with the Myspace profile?

We were very aggressive with Myspace and utilized Eek Adder software to build our "Friends" database. We also use Myspace blogs, bulletins, birthday messages, etc. We currently have over 9,800 "Friends" in our Myspace profile. By opening day of the haunt we had approx. 6,600.

6) Did you have a formal arrangement on coupon distribution?

We had an agreement with Halloween Express, McDonald's and Malco Theatres to distribute coupons for us.

Again, I have to clarify that the results we received may be completely different than the results someone in a different area would experience. This information is very good in helping us to gain a better snapshot of our market. We are keeping in mind that this is striclty representative of only the individuals that purchased tickets online and may affect the overall results. For example, there may have been a much larger group of individuals who attended our attraction in the Under 16 age range, but they are less likely to be purchasing online because they are far less likely to have a credit card to do so. Hope that helps. :wink:

Kel
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
            X