Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CV announces the unveiling of Haunt Visions

Press release:

Creative Visions will be kicking off it’s 15th year at the Transworld Halloween & Party Show with the unveiling of Haunt Visions...a new company designed to address the specific needs of the haunt community. According to Mark McDonough, president of both Creative Visions and the new Haunt Visions, “the needs of the haunter are different than that of a theme park, but that doesn’t mean the quality level should suffer. Haunt Visions will offer the quality that Creative Visions is known for...but designed for a haunters budget.”

new products-

Motion Base / Elevator Kit

You can now make your own moving elevator or motion base effect. Built to theme park standards and durability requirements, this is a cost effective way to construct a reliable effect that will last for years.

Springy Bridge Kit

Tested under theme park conditions for more than two years, the Springy Bridge makes your patrons feel like they are walking on an actual 10' long suspended bridge. This kit gives you all the parts you need (all the parts are pre-cut and drilled, so all you have to do is assemble it.) This product ships UPS.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

The bridge sounds good to me, any chance we will see it in action at TW?
    Heartstoppers
    Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
    www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Bring a handfull of quarters, I know it just has to be a toll bridge!
      Or is that a troll bridge? Who's that cranky guy under the bridge anyhow?
      Answer: The underware inspector!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yes, we will have one in the Haunt Visions booth among some other surprises as well...we will be bringing several springy bridges to sell on the show floor.....and due to popular demand, Rock Monster should be making a return to TW...he took a hiatus last year, and some people were downright pissed we didn't bring him!...

Haunt Visions and Creative Visions will have seperate booths at TW...you can visit the Haunt Visions booth for some of the most innovative and durable products on the haunt market, and visit Creative Visions for theme park quality animatronic custom queue-line characters and cutting edge facades...
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Jim, you kill me...
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Dan,
            Will "Static Prop" be making an unveiling or at least an appearence???
            R&J Productions
            Las Vegas, NV
            www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

I hope the "Static" Monster has small claws..for when he grabs people with his static cling.
              "Pleeze Take me home! Gimme a dollar! I need to touch you awhile."
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by RJ Productions
                Dan,
                Will "Static Prop" be making an unveiling or at least an appearence???
                Hehehehehehehe...Rich, you suck...
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Dan Faupel wrote:

new products-

Motion Base / Elevator Kit

You can now make your own moving elevator or motion base effect. Built to theme park standards and durability requirements, this is a cost effective way to construct a reliable effect that will last for years.

Springy Bridge Kit

Tested under theme park conditions for more than two years, the Springy Bridge makes your patrons feel like they are walking on an actual 10' long suspended bridge. This kit gives you all the parts you need (all the parts are pre-cut and drilled, so all you have to do is assemble it.) This product ships UPS.
                  Hey Dan, I'm looking forward to seeing these products at TW! Congrats to you and Mark on the HauntVisions company and site! Awesome site my friend!

Kel
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks Kel!...see you at the show!
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Hey Dan, just as a heads up I noticed that on some of the pages the menu bar on the left has a spelling error on it. Instead of educational it says educationsal. It's not on every page but it is on a few. Just thought I'd let you know. Nice site, anyway. The videos of each prop are nice. The doors are really cool. I always wondered what they actually looked like in action.
                      Kip Polley
                      www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
                      We Engineer Fear

Comment

Thanks Kip!...and thanks for the heads up on the typos...will direct to our web guy...

Everything on the site isn't up 100% (is it ever?), but most of the videos are up on there...it's definitely nice having video of the products on the site, we've wanted that for so long...the thing that impressed me the most is how fast those videos start playing...
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                        X