New Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here!

Hey ya, I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm new here on the forums! My name is Zach and I do a yard/garage haunt in Waverly, Iowa called Front Yard Fright. 2008 was our fourth year with doing our haunt and we had over 850 people come through the eight nights that we were open. (I know that doesn't seem like much for you big wigs, but for us it was awesome!)

I joined here to learn more about the haunt business and maybe even help out a few fellow haunters! I'm hoping to get the chance to go "pro" in the near future, but part of me enjoys doing the haunt at home.

Anyways, I just thought I'd give a quick "Hey ya!" to all of you! I look forward to meeting all of you and learning more about what makes the haunt industry!
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Hi Zach,
    Glad to see you here. If your looking to learn, than you have come to the right place.
    Lots of very good people here willing to help.

Comment

Hey Zach, welcome! I'll be happy to help you learn from my mistakes! ; ) A lot of people on this forum over the years have helped me learn from their experience and I'll be more than happy to pay it forward! :-D

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Welcome Zach!
        I'm in my 3rd year and will be willing to help if I can!
        This is an awesome place with lots to learn! And tons of helpful people giving advice! I've learned a bunch here and hope to help and learn more!

Kirk
        Kirk Boemmel
        Dark Ghost Manor
        www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Welcome!!

Do you have any pics you could share so we all could see what you've been doing?

Comment

Welcome Zach!!

*Alex*
            Halloween, Gothic and Horror Design that will blow your mind!

Comment

Originally posted by TheNightMare View Post
              Welcome!!

Do you have any pics you could share so we all could see what you've been doing?
              Sure thing! I have plenty of pictures up on my website (www.fourthyearoffear.com) and I'm working on getting a video of 08 put together and should hopefully have that up before the new year! I'd love to hear your comments and suggestions!
              Zach Wiechmann
              www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Welcome to Hauntworld my friend!!!

Try to have as much fun as you can on these forums, and you can learn a lot!

There are several "big time" haunters on this site, and tons of people with tons of knowledge.

Feel free to post in all the categories, and if you ever have any questions- feel free to ask! Even if you think it's a stupid question.

Lots of us have had stupid questions before.

But hey- there's only one way to get an answer... and that's to ask.

Have fun my friend and welcome!
                Brad Bowen
                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I really liked the pictures of the walk-thru that you put on your site. Everything looks good!

Let us know what you do better for next year!
                  Brad Bowen
                  Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

"Lots of very good people here..

..willing to help." But don't let them come over to help during the full moon.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Great pictures!! Looks like you'll have a great haunt in the years to come. Keep up the good work, and have fun with your airbrushing.
                      Steven
                      Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

Great looking stuff guys! Keep improving and having fun and you should go far. As your event gets bigger, keep learning about safety and business so you can move out of the neighborhood when the time is right.
                        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working...
                        X